Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaeger444

Im
They have mostly focused on Disney World vloggers. I think they did one Blab video from when they visited Disney World.
I guessed I overlooked the “Florida Resident” part haha. They should just open up to park vlogger edits! Ha

Reactions: 11

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Did you catch it when she said, "Thank you so much, we know how hard you all work for your Money and we appreciate it." (something like that) Makes me so sick.
I didn’t. I saw how all her stans were eating up her fake act and I left the chat. Karma is going to get this girl someday. I’m certain.

disneynana21

VIP Member
I think it's kind of weird that KT went to the park with her stepdad but then she pimps him out as he wears that ugly BLAB hat. Their march is so cheap looking. If you are going to invest in merchandise, take the time and do the research.

kateismystarbucksname

I agree that they likely ARE NOT vaccinated and lied about it repeatedly. They claimed to have gotten a booster and flu shot at the same time, seems unlikely to me. Why would they get different types of vaccines? Seems like another embellished detail to hide the truth.
not defending them but i got my booster and flu shot together lol not the best idea but it does happen just fyi :)

oops just saw a bunch of people replied ! i love that every time i come back to this thread theres four more pages. y'all rock

Last edited:
KT doesn't know words like "prolific" and "shenanigans" let alone proper punctuation or the correct names of Florida vloggers they step on. I doubt it.

"Shenanigans"? Like when you shenan, and then you shenan again, right?

Seriously, how frightening is it that someone that uneducated could have qualified to work in healthcare?

• Haha
  • Heart

disneynana21

VIP Member
I know guys that cut their own hair and it looks okay. At the very least KT could trim up the back for him. I think it’s time for Spence to break out the trimmers and handle the mess under his hat or hit up Supercuts.
yea especially since she goes to get her hair cut and colored by her friend BOOP on IG....it's actually the only time her hair looks decent, when it's freshly cut and blown out, otherwise it looks like a birds nest.

• Haha

Kat5280

Don’t mind me…just adding to the laundry list of things that KT doesn’t know.

I would be so embarrassed to not know basic BASIC geography of the friggin' state I'm so proud to be a resident of. What an idiot.

• Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
I feel like nobody is talking about this, and I feel like we need to talk about this…

Thanks for clipping this, had not seen this part, literally dyin here lol
These are two of the stupidest people I've ever come across in my life.

Last edited:

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
View attachment 1010997View attachment 1010998This weird looking creature is constantly responding to us. And after she responds, she'll post a 'living my best life' meme or something! Lol .. Who are you trying to convince KT? Yourself, your 'haters', or your stans??? Probably all of the above!
All I think of now when I see her, is that funny video that @Lalo Salamanca did where she is bouncing up and down saying "come at me trolls, come at me" hahaha :)
She is absolutely hideous, grotesque in every sense of the word.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wish_I_Weren't_Here

Please don’t insult Dr Frank n Furter lol his make up looks much better
YES! Yesyesyesyesyes!!!
Katie looks like her own drag queen. There's no need to run Tim Curry through the mud with her.

It’s not just guests they ruin it for. This past year I was trying to watch a ride through of the haunted mansion holiday on someone’s channel and the two of them were hamming it up in the background. Then, knowing someone is recording their own video, they start RECITING THE STRETCHING ROOM SPIEL. I had to turn it off before I even got to the ride because it was so obnoxious. I think it was LMG vids.
I had the exact same experience! I double checked YouTube just to be sure. LMG usually has high quality videos but the Blabs made sure to ruin it for everyone else because THAT'S WHAT THEY DO!

From the moment I seen them in line and cringed, wondering if that was really them or not, to the moment that they realized who was behind them and started hamming it up, the video became unwatchable. I really wish he would have hung back to catch the next group.

• Wow

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
Jeff Pike is ZZ Top. I believe he's from Washington State, but he was in CA on Spence's birthday. As mentioned above, it's weird Spence would thank him, and then talk about trolls with their long beards 🤔
He’s also Brickey’s main mod. Seems like a nice enough guy. Sucks to see people getting roped into their charade, especially considering BLAB’s track record of using people. I can’t imagine they actually give anything to their mods.

Bellman

She looks like Rosie O’Donnell here (and I loved Rosie though so this kind of breaks my heart). Whoever said Spencer was a chubbier (and perpetually sunburnt) Fred Durst - you are spot on!

She reminds me of Mama Cass from the Mama’s and Papa’s

• Haha