Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

erb

I can’t with these people. They’re so tired from getting their car serviced !?!?! Then try and justify the Vegas tire situation…. It’s never their fault I guess …. Idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lots of people got their booster and flu shots at the same time because the Pfizer booster was approved right around the start of flu season. However, it was only for high risk people at that time, and I’m not sure either of them would’ve qualified unless they have some illness/condition I don’t know about. If they are indeed high risk, and utilized that status to get an early booster, then their behavior during this whole thing has been disgusting and selfish.
Yep. I got my booster and flu shot beginning of Oct. but I am a nurse.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
After Bryan kicked BLAB out of the Disney Bears, he went live at the park to answer questions about it. He was walking, and skulking behind him the whole time was Kevin. Bryan was getting a lot of heat. People were not happy.

Anyway, in the comments section of a couple videos Kevin was really defending Bryan, but saying he was also friends with BLAB. The thing about it was,a lot of what he said didn't make sense. And his multiple mispellings and grammatical errors didn't help. His name is Kevin Black.

When he runs into BLAB in the park, he usually follows them around and doesn't leave. Katie can be very dismissive of him
Thanks for catching me up(y):)

I’d like to see Creepy Kevin interact with Spencer 🤣

• Haha

pinkiegirl

She’s mentioned in the past about linking stuff to their Amazon store for people to access. Does anyone know how that works? Is it an affiliate thing where she gets a percentage of anything that is bought? I can’t imagine it’s song that well for them if she’s even keeping up with it.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
If anyone has a recording or a link to the video where they said Newsom was taunting Disney fans by standing in front of the California letters, I’d love to see that one! I’ve never managed to track it down myself.
I remember that one! Was it an IG rant or a YouTube live? They probably removed it knowing them! They can't let their stans see them for who they truly are! 🙄

• Heart

kateismystarbucksname

Disney needs to realize these vloggers are not helping the company. I personally have chosen not to go several times after watching vloggers get loud and rude to innocent people at the park. I don't want to go to the park and be annoyed being around these people. And I've personally left numerous messages and emails expressing my displeasure of how Disney is allowing this (at my expense). Disney should buy out the better vloggers and build their own channel of vloggers that they sponsor. KT and Spencer only diminish the entire DL experience at this point. I would permanently ban them as they are just using this private entity for cash and their personalities are not on brand for the company. Disney would never feature these two entitled, unattractive, con artists in any official capacity, so it's 'best remove'em' for the true fans that have become discouraged and are not attending because of this garbage at the park.
right, if any of us saw them in the park, we'd turn the other way on <1 second ! you can probably smell spencer's breath from around the corner too

• Haha
And in the end KT could not resist mentioning the trolls and telling everyone (for the 100th time), that they do everything themselves! Gosh someone needs to smack this b*tch! Pronto!
Lol wtf was that Spencer looks like a red troll himself. Dude looks like he’s aged a decade since Karen moved in with him. Another reason no other vloggers like them, because they always got to throw little digs instead of saying we do this they have to say we do this UNLIKE other vloggers. No one gives a shit if you do it all by yourself or not people care about the content and quality of the vlog and other vloggers are just way more superior and that shows in the how many more subscribers they have.

I just know Jason is in Florida and J.Pike has been a long time viewer/subscriber. I block them! Lol

From Chris Rodger's IG live tonight..but he didn't want to talk about the biggest trolls ever-Katie and Spencer! (That's not me who asked)
View attachment 1001482

Well there are no bad comments, just truthful ones! 😂
We can see she's constantly looking at her phone "We only have like 20 haters". Proceeds to assign like 10 moderators! So her and Dopey can't tackle 20 haters?? Oh she also said recently that most of the time it's the same person using different accounts! Lol...Sure Jan!
I might know who that is 😉

• Haha

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
I don't know about anyone else, but if I sprained my neck and shoulders from lifting heavy boxes the last thing I wanna do is hang out in a Disney bathroom posing for the gram.
I can totally name the bathroom.
It's the one where she first gave Spence a flash of her box, while his poor girlfriend was waiting outside. I think her husband was at the Gym at the time, she'd told him she was getting her hair done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

WhiteWabbit66

A GoFundMe was created to help Justin & Ally out with expenses tonight, I wonder if it gave them the idea to promote their own Tip Jar/Patreon.

• Haha
  • Wow

The Real Deal

VIP Member
This is typical BLAB. They say something like this so the Stans all go, oh wow aren't they considerate and fantastic..... but their actions have always been and will always remain the exact opposite.

These two dropkicks are jobless and in the park, almost every single day, bumming around.
They have no consideration for anyone who might be experiencing the park for their first and only time.

They give nothing back to Disney or society for that matter. They are the scourge of society and a disgrace to good honest hard-working people.
All they do is beg and take, they go against all the great American Values that made it the country it is today.

Entitled lazy Dog Shits of YouTube!
And since their stans are oblivious to who they truly are, they think that they are just such kind, considerate and concerned people! Yuuccckkk!!

• Heart

erb

Never seen any giveaway played out like this. They’re acting like they’re giving out a $500 gift card. It’s just a “$30” pin set…..Legit tears when someone asked if they were giving away Disney tickets 😂😂 and kt was quick to say NO. They on some high horse tonight 🙄. They’re so generous. But in the future they might be giving away expensive things less bc $30 is a lot to them.

• Sick
  • Haha

SRagan

After lurking for a month, I've finally worked my way through every thread. Y'all are prolific! My name is a joke, of course, but after the "undercover" shenanigans in previous threads, I couldn't resist.

I was never a BLAB stan, but did watch sometimes. WDW is my home turf, so I started watching when Spence 'n' Peppa made their first trip here. KT's constant, "That's a MOMENT!" declarations got on my nerves quickly, and I didn't like them screwing poor Dani.702 (who works full time and is always price-conscious) with a surprise reservation for an expensive lunch at Be Our Guest. Their money-grubbing live vlogs are what finally turned me off.

Ironically, I found this forum because of KT. Her constant snotting about "haters and trolls" made me wonder what I had missed. One short Google later, here I
Just wanted to introduce myself, and thank you all for the education and entertainment! I'll eventually have more to say, but for now I'm having too much fun reading. (And watching the obvious reactions on Instagram!)
After lurking for a month, I've finally worked my way through every thread. Y'all are prolific! My name is a joke, of course, but after the "undercover" shenanigans in previous threads, I couldn't resist.

I was never a BLAB stan, but did watch sometimes. WDW is my home turf, so I started watching when Spence 'n' Peppa made their first trip here. KT's constant, "That's a MOMENT!" declarations got on my nerves quickly, and I didn't like them screwing poor Dani.702 (who works full time and is always price-conscious) with a surprise reservation for an expensive lunch at Be Our Guest. Their money-grubbing live vlogs are what finally turned me off.

Ironically, I found this forum because of KT. Her constant snotting about "haters and trolls" made me wonder what I had missed. One short Google later, here I am.

Just wanted to introduce myself, and thank you all for the education and entertainment! I'll eventually have more to say, but for now I'm having too much fun reading. (And watching the obvious reactions on Instagram!)
Hopefully this isnt another KT account....

• Haha