Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Century20

VIP Member
@Lalo Salamanca I love it! All that is missing it KT's Orange County Map! It should be easy enough - Santa Ana and Buena Park (aside from the small sliver containing Knott's) won't make the cut, neither would Los Alamitos, Cypress, Stanton, Garden Grove, and any part of Anaheim outside Disneyland would not either. Westminster is another. . . aside from that sliver of town containing one of there favorite restaurants when they feel like ethnic food.

Reactions: 12

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
This is the person people are taking diet and exercise tips from!
She said she once lost 50lbs. LOL! This is them 50lbs lighter than they currently are in 2022. So she is now closer to 100lbs over weight. 100lbs! You're damn right that's not going to be easily to lose KT! It will take well over a year of very hard work. You are pushing 300 lbs at 5'7"! That is morbid obesity KT!

• Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
Admittedly I don’t know much about Dylan, as I don’t follow any of his socials, but his continued association with BLAB is reason enough for me to dislike him.

Magic Journeys is just perplexing. I’m side-eyeing them too a bit. MJ, both being POC, apparently have no issues with all the racist dog whistles these two send out to their audience. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe they just want to avoid incurring the wrath and drama of KKK-KT so they play along as to not burn any bridges? Who knows!
I only skimmed the latest video, but my take on Janelle was she no longer likes KT. Spence? I'm not sure because she did seem to interact with the camera at times. I think if she could help it, they wouldn't have been with BLAB. Honestly, I don't think anyone wants drama with them.

• Heart

SRagan

On the rare times I've seen him without it, he genuinely looks like a man in his mid to late 60s.
I know that sounds like I'm joking but he truly does, it really ages him (yes even more than now).
He knows this, Katie knows this, and you can be sure KT plays a big part in making him wear it also.
When he wakes up in the morning and looks in his mirror he has to decide whether he wants to look like a very old man... or a child predator.
I guess Child Predator wins.

Spencer some good free advice...... if you must wear the cap, buy a sports cap. Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, anything but something that makes you look like you're going to be on "To Catch A Predator, with Chris Hanson" next week. You don't have to force the Disney thing down everyone's throats all the time, we get it.
Maybe he could borrow KTs sharpie to color in the bald spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
That clip made my whole day !!! Talent and humor !!!! I only wonder, now that KT isn't stuffing her face constantly with food...does that mean she and Grandpa are going to be forced to have sex instead. Oh noooooo

• Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I goofed up , meant to say.Thumbs up to the comment.

Think it was discussed before. There is an extension where I added to The Chrome. It is called "Return YouTube dislike". For example, I am able to see the Dislikes for the video.

View attachment 998969
I have that extension but it stopped working for me last month. I guess it works again. I'll have to check on my laptop.

Last edited:

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Just watched some of the “solo” live. No energy…that Kevin guy is stupefyingly dull and KT has just showed how much Spencer actually contributes. KT would’ve been better off just not going live and saving the stans an hour of what might’ve been the most pointless boring live stream ever recorded at Disneyland…and that’s sayin something considering Brickey’s live streams. Her “sorry about” comment to us having to deal with another solo livestream is basically her knowing nobody want to watch her do another one of these.
They're both very insecure on their own!

UncleLester

VIP Member
I need to know everything about the mods J Pike and Jason Deyoung (Moderators). Anyone have any leads?

• Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
There is a great bit in the new Adam The Woo “South Of The Border” video where he comes across a Giant Metal Spark Plug tourist attraction full of stickers.

One of the stickers by chance happens to be an “Ordinary Adventures” sticker. He gives them a huge shout out and then places one of his own stickers directly underneath.

Not so much as a mention or shout out to BLAB.

Ordinary Adventures are in his YouTube comments having a laugh about it with him and also posted an instagram video of the incident. BLAB would be fuming.

Nice one Adam 👍
BLAB used to hang out with OA sometimes, usually with other vloggers. I think they may have done videos together with Fresh Baked. A couple months back someone asked Kitra something about BLAB in an OA livestream. Kitra became visibly uncomfortable and said she didn't think they watched OA's videos, and quickly moved on. I don't really watch OA that much, so it was weird I saw that

• Wow

Century20

VIP Member
BLOB talking about not wanting to disturb people around them when filming and trying to be considerate. Oddly a topic that was discussed earlier today on here. :unsure:

@Lalo Salamanca did you get any comments in?? I Skimmed through it, did not see J Crou. :cry:

12422.JPG

• Haha
Unfortunately BLAB did make an appearance in some clips of Dylan's Lunar New Year Video. 🙄 Come on Dylan!

However NO sighting of them in Magic Journeys video. Sorry KT the little show you put on when running into them as witnessed in Dylan's video did not help you make the cut.

View attachment 1010636
Oh! Haha. I don’t watch Dylan, so glad you caught it. I hope he cuts them loose soon like everyone else.

• Heart
On Instagram this morning abc7la posted a video of people stealing loads of merchandise at an Ulta and someone tagged them (BLAB,KT,Spencer) and shamed them for hanging out at Disney with a racist..I think it was @getdownslayers for a comment he made under the video. I am sorry…I am Spencer old and had trouble last time trying to upload a screen shot or else I would.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nickster71

VIP Member
It wouldn't surprise me at all, but then again I think they lose revenue from future views if they do delete, which would be a difficult choice for them.
I think really bad one's, sure I would definitely think she's deleting that part of her history, especially after her new bullshit reinvention of herself that she is going through.
I did download a lot of those old Periscope videos that she was freaking out about the other week, those definitely had her panicked when she realised they were still around.

I like it, I think we need to get tough like this for the next one. A little tweaking maybe, but yeah something like this...
Way back when Spence started the channel, (after they were removed from The Disney Bears), Spence did a WHW with their friend. I think his name was Kyle. The friend got into trouble and banned from DL, because he pretended he got a job there as Maui (character) and took paid jobs for kids birthday parties from people he met at the park. But then never showed up. So kids with Moana themed parties were upset. I'm a bit fuzzy on what exactly happened.

Anyway, on a live (with Jeremy maybe?), Spence said they were no longer friends with Kyle, but Spence didn't want to take down any videos with him in them because it would hurt their channel financially. I do believe he changed the thumbnail from the live Kyle did with him. So, if they are removing vids I'd be very curious what they are trying to hide

• Heart