Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems a lot of us has similar experiences when first encountering BLAB. For me it was late summer of 2019. I had just had a wonderful family trip to Disneyland. This was my first visit in over 20 years and it rekindled my childhood memories of Disneyland visits. On a whim, I got on Youtube and searched for Disneyland and got introduced to the world of Disney vloggers. I remember seeing Adam, Justin, FreshBaked, OA and BLAB, as well as the WDW vloggers.

During this time, I was watching the vlogs on my TV, and the YouTube SmartTV app did not support chats or comments, so I did not realized the "super chats" meant giving money to them (I still can't believe people would give them their hard earned money). I watched BLAB then mainly because of Spencer as I found Katie annoying when she screeches on the rides and how she hams it up when they appear in others' videos. After a few months, I just stopped watching Disney vlogs for no particular reason, it just seemed like the concept ran it course for me.

Then when the pandemic hit, and I (like others) had substantial changes in my life, I started to watch the Disney vlogs again. In particular, I saw BLAB's video of Disneyland's last day before closing. It was actually good, but everybody expected DL to be closed for a couple of weeks. Then I saw the infamous Knotts/mall parking lot spreader event. Though a lot of people were careless , BLAB stood out for me because they deleted every negative comment (including mine). This was the first time I realize they did that and also the first time I thought "These people are a-holes". And then came the non-stop whining and rants about not being able to go to Disneyland even they are fortunate enough to live by the beach. And then the rants against the protocols. And how they called themselves "essential workers" because they spread joy or something like that. And how Katie always interrupts Spencer during WHW chats. And knowing that Spencer is pissed but keeps quiet. It seems like Spencer gets more emasculated during each WHW and it was sad to see.

I never subscribed, but I stopped regularly watching them. I was so turned off on how they were not taking COVID seriously and how they entitled they feel. They still show up in my regular feed so once in a while I will tuned in. I saw when they went to Walt Disney World, Katie started with the waterworks. Honestly, people are dealing with serious issues, and all you cared about was to go to a Disney park. At some point also was the Lake Tahoe fiasco. I just could not take the pity party from the fallout from that. And then of course how they screwed Adam the Woo.

Now I think they are at their worst. There is this breathless thumbnail advertising being at Disneyland for Martin Luther King day. Where upon Katie disparages a black family on the Mark Twain. And how they were giving away a $30 prize as if it was a trip to Hawaii or something. But what really pisses me off is how they how they are all for masks now. In a video last summer, Katie said masks gave her anxiety. She always plays the anxiety card to shamelessly elicit sympathy.

It is also obvious that this forum is driving them crazy because they can't control it. The balding tires came up again, why? In the flat tire video, they said the damage to the tire was difficult to see (that was their excuse). Why are they bringing this up again? I did not see last night's chat, but it sounded like they repeated their lame excuse. No doubt they were responding to this thread. I mentioned in another post that other vloggers have Tattlelife threads, but somehow, it does not affect them like this forum affects BLAB.

I guess the bottom line is that a lot of us figured out they were fakes before we happened along this forum. But, for me at least, I never realized how really bad they are until I read the tea here. And that is why they lash out at the "haters in their basements" because they can't delete the comments here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know about anyone else, but if I sprained my neck and shoulders from lifting heavy boxes the last thing I wanna do is hang out in a Disney bathroom posing for the gram.
Suuure…her neck injured. Just like how ankle got mangled in the unforgettable Mark Twain stampede. She’s lying about it. Just looking for attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Best Life and Beyond #9: Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower: Racist on Mark Twain, Faking Foot and Neck Pain, and Katie Has an Empty Brain

(it’s a stretch, I know)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just saw a video of Grandpa Spence on KTP’s IG stories and it looks like he finally got that birds nest cut off into a proper haircut. And shocker of all shockers, he’s not in a Mickey tee or that Disney backpack! I’m not saying he looks GOOD by any means, but those changes definitely knocked a couple years off visually. I wonder if he’s finally been reading here too. If he got rid of KT and focused on himself, I bet he could get back to pre pandemic status.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Suuure…her neck injured. Just like how ankle got mangled in the unforgettable Mark Twain stampede. She’s lying about it. Just looking for attention.
Just looking for an excuse to take a pic (of what she thinks is her best angle/pose), and fish for compliments from her stans!

I just saw a video of Grandpa Spence on KTP’s IG stories and it looks like he finally got that birds nest cut off into a proper haircut. And shocker of all shockers, he’s not in a Mickey tee or that Disney backpack! I’m not saying he looks GOOD by any means, but those changes definitely knocked a couple years off visually. I wonder if he’s finally been reading here too. If he got rid of KT and focused on himself, I bet he could get back to pre pandemic status.
No pink backpack tonight? Haha..What about a Mickey hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know about anyone else, but if I sprained my neck and shoulders from lifting heavy boxes the last thing I wanna do is hang out in a Disney bathroom posing for the gram.
KT.........so glad you decided to FILTER 50 pounds off of your picture. Wish losing weight was that easy!!!

Just looking for an excuse to take a pic (of what she thinks is her best angle/pose), and fish for compliments from her stans!

No pink backpack tonight? Haha..What about a Mickey hat?
This picture is totally filtered. She probably found the 5 pounds that she claimed she lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw that video was two hours long, and I just couldn’t bring myself to click in. Thank you for doing the peoples work and highlighting this don’t wanna miss it clip 😂😂😂. We need a running BLAB wiki list of common words and phrases she’s never heard of, starting with “as the crow flies” and “antiquated” 😅😅😅
Don’t forget to add resolution 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
KT.........so glad you decided to FILTER 50 pounds off of your picture. Wish losing weight was that easy!!!

This picture is totally filtered. She probably found the 5 pounds that she claimed she lost.
It's filtered and she still looks bloated! Haha..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting statement from David's wife Liz posted to her Instagram account an hour ago, cancelling their upcoming Florida Trip.
Much respect to them both for being responsible and putting family ahead of everything else.
(I do follow and support Liz, just signed in from an anonymous account for the screen grab)
Wow Kt. Where is your post showing your “friend” Liz your love and support. Just as we all suspected. Note: she has not yet posted anything to Liz. If she post something now, sorry….she’d be a little late to the party. It’s obvious who the real friends are here.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And do they REALLY need to defend their whole bald tire situation AGAIN? Jesus Christ.
[/QUOTE]
The bald tires. Ugh. What kind of a responsible adult that owns a vehicle doesn’t check their tires??? It’s another example of them not caring one tiny bit for others. Driving with bad tires knowingly puts other people on the road at risk. They are full grown adults. Get it together

I’m sure you regret asking now that I went back and got screenshots for those who are curious 😅 And no, no Mickey hat. A BLAB hat, of course!
And he got new pants! He must've joined Jeremy on his quest for new pants! They hate the trolls and haters but they're responding to them in every way possible! Isn't that something! Where's that vid of Spence saying, "I wouldn't take advice from any of those haters"?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can totally name the bathroom.
It's the one where she first gave Spence a flash of her box, while his poor girlfriend was waiting outside. I think her husband was at the Gym at the time, she'd told him she was getting her hair done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Wow Kt. Where is your post showing your “friend” Liz your love and support. Just as we all suspected. Note: she has not yet posted anything to Liz. If she post something now, sorry….she’d be a little late to the party. It’s obvious who the real friends are here.
KT is probably jealous of the love Liz is getting! That's why she's not close to any female. No matter what she says!

Reactions: 17
The stampede haha Perfect. Now we will know they read these when Spence starts referring to her absolutely mangled ankle from the MTS incident 🙄

• Haha
-New video posted- Only seven minutes in and it doesn’t disappoint. They are reviewing food and keep referring to everything as a “treat” 😂 KT even gives a disclaimer about how they aren’t going to finish everything and the leftovers are going to a family member. First thing they eat is a loaded hot dog and instead of opting for the cuties they get french fries. They really have no ability to eat remotely healthy even when the option is available :ROFLMAO:

No visible limitations with KT’s neck. Even when she’s devouring film strips fries like a pelican.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.