Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Why is it that Spence constantly rants about them not getting more free perks with his park pass?

When I buy my movie ticket I don’t expect them to give me free popcorn and snacks.

He knew the conditions of the pass when he bought it, happily accepted them, and then couldn’t wait to rush out a video to brag they had them.

If he feels so strongly and really wanted to do a meaningful protest he wouldn’t renew it when the time comes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Brookie

Chatty Member
Why is it that Spence rants about them not getting more free perks with his park pass?

When I buy my movie ticket I don’t expect them to give me free popcorn and snacks.

He knew the conditions of the pass when he bought it and accepted them.
If he really wanted to protest he wouldn’t renew it when the time comes but we all know he will.
They contradict themselves so much. I didn't start watching or even know who they were until we were well into the pandemic. They have done nothing but brag over and over again that they will NEVER be priced out of DL and will pay whatever. Well, you are getting your wish. You can pay for your photos and pay for day tickets if you don't like the Magic Key program that you willingly and excitedly bragged about paying $1399 pre-tax.

I am also a big Disney fan and love going to the parks. However, my trips are fewer and far between due to cost and I get a deal with military discount tickets. They have had no issue with being at the parks so many times lately. The griping is beyond old at this point. Saying the words "appreciate" and "grateful" 30 times while bitching and complaining doesn't make any sense. It is fine to have legitimate concerns with Disney as a corporation but they are ridiculous with their hypocrisy and manufactured drama (shocking, I know).

I still am reeling over her lies in the live stream towards the family on the Mark Twain. They were not aggressive nor did anyone cut you off or step on your foot. KT is a VILE human being.

• Heart
The fact that these two human sponges think Disney owes them something because they purchased the highest level Key is hilarious to me. You mean because they spend so much money in their parks? *Cut to videos of them packing their toddler style Lunchables* or because they drop so much $ on merch *tags left on clothing for return*.

In reality they show up an hour before closing just to ruin everyone else’s experience & annoy CM’s trying to usher guests out. Or they plop themselves at a table in the parks for hours & beg for money. Yeah, you two are real assets to Disneyland 🙄🙄🙄 why they aren’t listening to you is beyond comprehension! 🤯🤣😂🤣

Bring on the reservation system because I’m petty AF 😘, enjoy BLOB!

• Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Bear with me here....

Five days ago.... Fresh Baked (genuinely) broke his gimbal during a Live video..... a viewer Super chatted him $100 to go buy one.

Now... in BLABs new Magic Key video at 2:!5 (which was also live) Katie says....... "Of course, this is the one day where we've walked out of the house and forgotten our gimbal for filming"

I even predicted at the time they'd try a similar stunt!

A pathetic attempt to get some stupid stan to do the same thing as there are places there where you can buy camera accessories and equipment.

If it was anyone else I'd give them a pass, but I mean what are the chances? Another Gimbal incident of all things.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Brookie

Chatty Member
Thanks for the heads-up...... I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it yet, but lets just say yeah it speaks for itself. Classic clip.

David is you read this, and I'm pretty sure you follow the board, I know you are smart enough, intelligent enough, to see what they tried to do with you in this video.
Do not let yourself be used like this, respect to you for how you handle these situations, always the professional.
I like how David was quick to motion for them to move off to the side so they weren't in the way. I don't know a lot about him or FB but will check the channel out more now. It seems like something little, but to know that his first thought was to be considerate to others, it speaks volumes.

• Heart

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
Oh no, I think you spelled Cockblower wrong...

Yeah I went there... I'll walk myself out...

• Haha

diskneelvr

VIP Member
Best Life & Beyond remind me of that Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where the local news Meteorologist would predict rain in the forecast so he could have the golf course all to himself.

Remember when KT & Spencer moaned and bitched about being Magic Key Holders but not able to make a reservation to the park? Cue BLAB at Disneyland or DCA almost every day!

Don’t even get me started on their hate for Mobile Ordering! I’m so glad David from Fresh Baked called them out 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OregonDuckMama34

Chatty Member
Did any of ya'll notice how she went from miserable bitch KT, to her Disney "princess" voice immediately after she was done trying to shame/provoke that family? Anyone see the movie Split? It's like one of her other fake personalities took over. Fawning over the sights from atop the Mark Twain that she has seen countless of times, but for that family maybe it was just their first. Way to RUIN the magic for them.
I don’t think she wants anyone else to have Disney magic. I think she feels she is the only
one deserving of it and if someone else were to experience it that somehow devalues her “I’ve been a pass holder since birth” persona. On the live the other night when she said her favorite Disney souvenir is her collection of season passes (which she conveniently didn’t have on her to show)….. she was just perpetuating the image of Disneyland is “her” place and hers alone. She is such an entitled person it’s just awful to watch.

• Heart

Yoursh

VIP Member
AAAAAND like I predicted yesterday when I commented on her dirty hands and never using hand sanitizer............they just put up a new video and she pulls out the hand sanitizer and explain how she uses it all the time LOL :LOL: Owning that hag again. Noticed it was full so not using it all the time. She constantly plops herself down in real time and fingers everything so BS girl, BS.

• Haha
  • Wow

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Why is it that Spence rants about them not getting more free perks with his park pass?

He knew the conditions of the pass when he bought it, happily accepted them, and then couldn’t wait to rush out a video to brag they had them.

If he feels so strongly and really wanted to do a meaningful protest he wouldn’t renew it when the time comes.
Yea, talk about being out of touch and entitled. They spent $1399+ tax on Dream Keys for themselves. Highball the taxes and let's say $1700 each for the year. If they go to the parks at minimum 2 times per week (104 visits per year) they are paying roughly $17 per park pass/visit versus a daily pass of $120 (ish). They claim that Disney "uses" APs to make money from them on merch, etc. I'm sorry but I'm calling bullshit. They clearly do not spend a lot at the parks during visits (they bring lunches, etc.) except the occasional treat/meal. They don't buy enough merch (they just show it) to matter and they are opposed to buying Genie+/LL. So where is Disney "using" the APs? I would bet money that they LOSE money on APs. I'm an AP at WDW and I gladly pay my annual fee because I know I am getting a huge bargain even with the limited times we go per year.

This is just more entitled whining from two out of touch losers who thinks they own DL and are demanding 24/7 access. They are oblivious to the changing world around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
If I had been next to Spencer on Haunted Mansion I would've complained to a CM. I remember going on once when Steve and Kai were filming and they were super respectful- I didn't know it was them until I saw my fiance and I on the ride with them.

Also- it's just bad film making to make half the video about one ride that's been open for decades while you squeal like you've never ridden in your life but always wanted to.

Then they move to big thunder and once again do annoying accents and scream like they've never been on it. KT especially sounds like miss piggie while screaming.

Then they run to get on again at park closing because of course they'd do that. Once again more screaming...and then they take their sweet ass time leaving the park.

They should've called this video "watch two selfish racists ruin the evening of multiple guests at Disney by acting like misbehaved two year olds"
That's the thing, they have been on these rides so many times, which is fine, but all that screaming and carrying on just comes across as totally fake.
They just can't be that surprised and excited by something they have done several times a week.
Also, on the subject of healthy options in the parks, that would be appreciated by many. Not everyone that goes to the parks wants to eat like a pig but rather they want to know about some good, healthy choices.

I’m all for snark but I feel like the poster who’s going into explicit detail about KT’s under carriage is trying to take away from the cold hard facts being told here. I dislike KT and Spencer just as much as the next person but there’s a line between funny and disturbing. Just adds to the image KT is trying to portray of a mentally imbalanced loser living in a basement. Just my opinion…
Thank you for saying this. There’s nothing funny about any of the posts from that person, and I’m glad to see that other people on here agree.

• Heart

linniemaby

Chatty Member
I was so ruffled by her verbal diarrhea at that kid that I stopped the video before she got to the top floor. I didn’t realize she made it worse a few seconds later by saying “I seriously hurt my foot”. Did she just blame the kid?!?! OMG at that point I would have been like, “Excuse me maam, my son is not being aggressive nor did he seriously hurt your feet. You were not watching were you were going and filming (and live-streaming/responding to chats) while going up stairs while entering a boat. Would YOU LIKE TO APLOGIZE TO MY SON FOR BEING RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE AND UNAWARE of your surroundings?” Could she not be more of a Karen-licia? Good grief!
Considering the family was Black, I’d imagine the “aggressive” comment was a warning to not try anything or she’ll pull the crying white woman act out. Racist micro aggressions FTW

The Real Deal

VIP Member
No way. Nope. He didn’t first SEE her but he had to have heard her from across the park and just didn’t realize the noise not only was human but that cacophony was from KT. That was his first big HUGE signal to steer clear
Actually you're not too far off! Lol..This is how it went. He found her on Periscope and one evening he was at Disneyland and heard someone talking loudly and acting obnoxious. He realized it was Katie talking to her phone during a Periscope live stream. According to him, his first thought was that she was completely crazy. But did that stop him from pursuing her? Nope! Did the wedding ring on her finger stop him from pursuing her? Nope! Did having a GF stop him from pursuing her? Nope! He was determined to become a part of The Disney Bears & break up a marriage! Two selfish people that only care about themselves and what others can do for them!

• Wow
  • Heart

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
So Kitra from OA just posted this to her stories and guess who she’s no longer following? I’m sure this isn’t pointed directly at BLAB/KT, but she was following them before…

A6BE9911-1276-44F0-B5E4-F55D22300B9E.png

• Wow
  • Haha

HilaQueen

I just watched some of the WHW live and the way she kept going on about how expensive the giveaway was for them... girl. "It's very expensive" / "We'll have to do not so expensive giveaways next time"

Um... it cost you $30.
You earned more than $30 in your WHW. You're either incredibly broke or you're playing poor to get more money.

Magic Journeys did a giveaway once where they gave away a rare popcorn bucket AND a Loungefly bag...Your giveaway was fuck all

• Heart