Best Life & Beyond #79 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - Spence doesn't have the balls to marry KT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Lalo Salamanca for the thread title. We've got their full names back in there for some SEO goodness.

Thought we'd start this thread off with KT playing some grammar police on Facebook last night.

Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 8.51.45 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
To follow up on an thread #78, but not only have Fresh Baked and BLAB unfollowed each on social media platforms such as instagram (for the second time), but this morning Liz Erickson and and Katie Slockbower unfriended each other on Facebook. It's safe to say that this friendship is officially terminated.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
To follow up on an thread #78, but not only have Fresh Baked and BLAB unfollowed each on social media platforms such as instagram (for the second time), but this morning Liz Erickson and and Katie Slockbower unfriended each other on Facebook. It's safe to say that this friendship is officially terminated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Looks like Liz is making the most of her time on the Mark Twain instead of yelling at kids and running to get a seat before them.
20230104_095534.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Wait can we talk about the “day after Xmas” video? WTactualF? They made the cast members OPEN THE DOORS for POTC and then bragged that they were the last ones??? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. They are so awful. I feel so bad for the CMs who have to deal w them.

TLDR Recap of the Last Thread

BLAB has crappy and egotistical behavior, keeps f*cking around and finding out. We start this new thread and BLAB has even LESS friends than when #78 started. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
BLAB was awarded "Most Hated Vloggers", even though the hosts actually love them for some reason. They state they don't understand why people hate them so much but also point out they display rude behavior at the parks and Katie is a hot mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1st day back at work for me Happy New Year everyone!

I thought that magic key holders could return without paying for a ticket on Jan 1st? I also remembered that I haven’t hate watched a blab video since they returned from WDW the one where the niece was there. I was wondering why they would make monthly payments ( I assume payment plan) on WDW passes and probably Universal Orlando when they have zero intentions of returning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.