Best Life & Beyond #79 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - Spence doesn't have the balls to marry KT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No WHW tonight, moved to tomorrow. Whatever shall we all do?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
No WHW tonight, moved to tomorrow. Whatever shall we all do?
I’ll plan what I’m going to do tomorrow to improve people’s lives, earn a living, and totally not live my best life.

By the way, presenting one’s self to the world as someone living one’s “Best Life” seems unhelpful to someone in the middle of a divorce case, presumably seeking spousal support on the grounds that she is entitled to maintain the standard of living she enjoyed during the marriage. Why does she need support if she is already living her “Best Life”?

I don’t know that she is seeking spousal support, and I could ascertain that if I looked at her case online, but I think it’s a safe assumption.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@Lalo Salamanca I‘m just going to borrow your picture and add a Public Service Announcement to it. You know, just in case a certain female in their mind thirties may be lurking here……

View attachment 1854825

View attachment 1854827
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/wiQ9N7iMkMH2o" width="480" height="361" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

I’d be willing to bet money that they didn’t go live tonight because now Mondo now goes live on Wednesdays for what he calls his Wednesday bonfire chats. BLOB can’t compete with those numbers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi, I'm new to this. Could someone fill me in on what happened with the jungle boat skipper?

Reactions: 1
They're moving it to tomorrow so they can "have a longer stream". Does that mean 60 minutes instead of 50?
This is clearly an intentional countermeasure and defense tactic to redirect Tattlers from going to tomorrow’s 800+ audience in FreshBaked’s LIVE show to discuss the recent “unfollowing” and creating more awareness in the community about the award-winning BL&B’s ”trouble in paradise”.

Like all the tit shows they cause, they think in a week that everyone will forget and it will be old news.

Three things certain in this life:

1) Death

2) Taxes

3) Katie & Spencer going to the ends of the earth to avoid any accountability for their incredibly selfish actions.

This is the #1 reason that I believe Katie has delayed her divorce. She doesn’t want to have to actually admit that she is the primary reason for the divorce by her adultery.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/wiQ9N7iMkMH2o" width="480" height="361" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

I’d be willing to bet money that they didn’t go live tonight because now Mondo goes live on Wednesdays for what he calls his Wednesday bonfire chats. BLOB can’t compete with those numbers.
*Edited to correct grammar before KT comes at me* “Because now Mondo goes live…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hell, since she’s living her Best Life, maybe her husband should request that the judge order her to pay him support.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry I missed this one on the last thread TigerLily!
You were being too kind. 😁
View attachment 1854988

This is reality. I cant imagine seeing her in person, it must be a real jolt for her stans to see her without a filter.

View attachment 1854421

This is the same damn day. She's nuttier than squirrel tit
Damn that side profile is 🤯😧

You don't get a new card in the mail anymore when you renew. I had to go in person and request a 50th anniversary AP card.

They send magnets now. I get a new set every year.

So...where are their WDW magnets????

Exactly!!! If they had received magnets doesn’t everyone think they would have showed those off to brag? I call bullshit on their WDW passes. They are pretending to have them because they don’t want to look stupid and feel left out.

I believe @UncleLester broke down the cost of them flying and reserving a hotel stay. Blab says it’s too pricey, if you already have the tickets why would you not use them? The money they spent buying blocked out passes to go to Disneyland during Christmas probably could have been half their trip to WDW.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I believe @UncleLester broke down the cost of them flying and reserving a hotel stay. Blab says it’s too pricey, if you already have the tickets why would you not use them? The money they spent buying blocked out passes to go to Disneyland during Christmas probably could have been half their trip to WDW.
This assumes they have a functioning level of financial literacy, which I’m pretty sure they don’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They brag about their independence from traditional jobs.

That means they could easily go to WDW for 3-weeks at a time and stay in an Air BnB/Short Term Rental and their costs would be very reasonable with an AP to create a dozen videos of fresh/focused WDW content which would help them find new followers that are searching.

The issue is that I don’t think they are adults enough to coordinate the logistics and save the initial funds needed for a deposit, etc. to plan and make it happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
This assumes they have a functioning level of financial literacy, which I’m pretty sure they don’t.
Poll Question: What is the largest single transaction amount you think Katie or Spencer could put on a credit card right now (with their name on it) in a true emergency?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In a way I feel that Blab doesn't want to go to Florida because they have been in a few Florida based you tube video's calling them out on their tit. They are scared of getting trolled on in Disney world. Their channel is a joke on every coast 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.