Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much y’all wanna bet that even after this “dental procedure” that caused her to have to aid her incapable dude the whole day 🙄 his teeth are still gonna look like he’s smuggling moldy Twinkie bars in his mouth by their next upload.

The way I laughed so loud at this is probably concerning my neighbors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How much y’all wanna bet that even after this “dental procedure” that caused her to have to aid her incapable dude the whole day 🙄 his teeth are still gonna look like he’s smuggling moldy Twinkie bars in his mouth by their next upload.

The way I laughed so loud at this is probably concerning my neighbors 😂
:LOL:

Nope, we won't see any difference. Unless he surprises everyone with a flashy new grill!

• Haha
Is it rude for me to say that people should take Katie’s relationship advice with a bit of caution?

985F3709-DDEC-4922-AB32-F83578CD67FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Someone posted on The Tim Tracker about Main Street Moments newest video, "The First Annual Disney Blogger Awards"

One guess - Who won most hated? Timestamp 23:30

The Main Street Magic people said that they really like them, but it is still funny to listen to. I don't really like MSM, but agree with most of the awards. Fun listen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Hahahaha this is great. I don’t think they are being real when they keep saying they love them. The woman said Katie looks like she rolled out of bed on camera hahahaha👌❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
7C019347-D614-4B22-B6D6-86A46B0EA5C1.jpeg

Spencer after his emergency, intense, dental procedure that required KT to cancel once again on her obligations and be bed side by him for a few days

• Haha
  • Sick
Someone posted on The Tim Tracker about Main Street Moments newest video, "The First Annual Disney Blogger Awards"

One guess - Who won most hated? Timestamp 23:30

The Main Street Magic people said that they really like them, but it is still funny to listen to. I don't really like MSM, but agree with most of the awards. Fun listen.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I like how they both say "I like them" then both totally tit on them for the grifter incident and KTs "3am pee break chique" look during livestreams.
It was weird. There was even more of them saying how much they love them that I cut out.

“We absolutely love them….except for the fact that they disrespect Disneyland cast members and Katie looks like the pigeon lady from home alone 2 in her home vlogs”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.