Best Life & Beyond #79 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons - Spence doesn't have the balls to marry KT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lalo Salamanca I‘m just going to borrow your picture and add a Public Service Announcement to it. You know, just in case a certain female in their mind thirties may be lurking here……

1672872520150.jpeg

1672872565475.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
1st day back at work for me Happy New Year everyone!

I thought that magic key holders could return without paying for a ticket on Jan 1st? I also remembered that I haven’t hate watched a blab video since they returned from WDW the one where the niece was there. I was wondering why they would make monthly payments ( I assume payment plan) on WDW passes and probably Universal Orlando when they have zero intentions of returning.
Only FL residents can pay monthly payments so they’ve dumped a few thousand bucks for passes and haven’t even used them 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Whatever happened to their scam fundraiser for “Stomping out Bullying”? Like their weight loss journeys that seemed extremely short lived. Hmmm…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry I missed this one on the last thread TigerLily!
You were being too kind. 😁
Screenshot_20230104_154944.jpg

This is reality. I cant imagine seeing her in person, it must be a real jolt for her stans to see her without a filter.

PhotoGrid_1672865526515.jpg

This is the same damn day. She's nuttier than squirrel tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
miserable people like KT don't age well at all

now throw in the fact that she doesn't exercise and lives off late night disneyland food and yeah.......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
miserable people like KT don't age well at all

now throw in the fact that she doesn't exercise and lives off late night disneyland food and yeah.......
Pretending to love someone just to have a decaying Disneyland YouTube channel... will put some hard miles on you as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Only FL residents can pay monthly payments so they’ve dumped a few thousand bucks for passes and haven’t even used them 😂😂😂
If they actually did buy them- the pics they showed of their “new” annual passes were pictures of dog earred passes that had indents on them indicating they’d spent several months in a wallet. I’m incredibly sceptical that they were renewed at all.

• Haha
If they actually did buy them- the pics they showed of their “new” annual passes were pictures of dog earred passes that had indents on them indicating they’d spent several months in a wallet. I’m incredibly sceptical that they were renewed at all.
You don't get a new card in the mail anymore when you renew. I had to go in person and request a 50th anniversary AP card.

They send magnets now. I get a new set every year.

So...where are their WDW magnets????

• Haha
  • Wow
She did post that they received their WDW annual magnets (not that that proves anything) but question to me is do the annual passes start as soon as you renew or your first visit back?

Reactions: 16
She did post that they received their WDW annual magnets (not that that proves anything) but question to me is do the annual passes start as soon as you renew or your first visit back?
I renewed before expiration, and they were effective day 1 after the last one expired. They don't delay the start dates based on attendance.

So they've pissed away $1,400 each. The non FL pass is the top tier - it's a great pass, no blockouts, top % discount, free parking. They're idiots for not using them.

• Haha
  • Heart
What’s the point in simmering carrots and spinach for three hours??? Oh my god that spinach must make everything taste sour.

Look! ONE “healthy” meal!
I feel like she’s one of those that while cooking (what she thinks is) a healthy meal, she’s eating cookies, and other junk food on the side

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You know after she serves the soup she adds half a loaf of bread toasted with butter and cheese to complete the meal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know an out-of-towner who couldn't afford to come to L.A. but kept purchasing an annual pass anyway, just in case she could eventually afford to come down.

It doesn't make sense to us more rational people on here, but it does happen, especially if you suffer from serious Disney fomo, which is what all of these vloggas promote.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I renewed before expiration, and they were effective day 1 after the last one expired. They don't delay the start dates based on attendance.

So they've pissed away $1,400 each. The non FL pass is the top tier - it's a great pass, no blockouts, top % discount, free parking. They're idiots for not using them.

Thank you for clarifying that! Incredible Idiots 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m watching the Louie Bee 2022 wrap up and holy cow! I didn’t know half of this stuff happened!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.