Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TexJones

Chatty Member
To follow up on an thread #78, but not only have Fresh Baked and BLAB unfollowed each on social media platforms such as instagram (for the second time), but this morning Liz Erickson and and Katie Slockbower unfriended each other on Facebook. It's safe to say that this friendship is officially terminated.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Thanks @Lalo Salamanca for the thread title. We've got their full names back in there for some SEO goodness.

Thought we'd start this thread off with KT playing some grammar police on Facebook last night.

Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 8.51.45 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Hi, I'm new to this. Could someone fill me in on what happened with the jungle boat skipper?
Katie and Spencer didn’t follow the skipper’s instructions of sitting on opposite sides of the boat. The sheer weight of BLAB on one side of the boat caused it to capsize and break apart while navigating the hippo pool. The remaining boat wreckage of the “Kwango Kate” can be seen being overrun with monkeys to this very day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

I was duped

Chatty Member
Looks like Liz is making the most of her time on the Mark Twain instead of yelling at kids and running to get a seat before them.
20230104_095534.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
Has this been discussed? I must have missed it because this has to be discussed.

Who brings their own cooked beans to Disneyland for a salad topping? Why not just eat at your house beforehand?

F4A00E7C-E9D8-4117-BFC5-705E092EE74D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow