Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait… is she NOT going to Disneyland tonight? Did they run out of Cast Members friends to give them reserved seating at Jolly Holiday?
1C09B415-0857-4E48-93D0-A3467A7EC85E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Someone posted on The Tim Tracker about Main Street Moments newest video, "The First Annual Disney Blogger Awards"

One guess - Who won most hated? Timestamp 23:30

The Main Street Magic people said that they really like them, but it is still funny to listen to. I don't really like MSM, but agree with most of the awards. Fun listen.
I’ll have to check out the video. Kathy constantly says that she likes blob yet she never says WHY, I think she just feels sorry for them.

She’s also a Stan for all of the terrible WDW clowns.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
IF KT got a chihuahua......they say dogs and owners look alike:
1672531126870.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Rare footage of KT at home tonight prepping for New Year's
1672531984140.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
if you asked KT who pele was, she'd respond back by asking if it tastes good

We know KT thinks having Pele's store at DTD is "weird". They say they don't understand the context of locating it at Disney. Translation: "It doesn't belong here; it'll attract the Anaheim gangs".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lies. Throughout the year they rush to Disneyland anytime there is rain or “storms”. She has said numerous times about preferring overcast days with no sun…

Explain this BS…
A22F1A6E-FF66-49E8-8FDD-047F4365A346.jpeg

✌Boop✨

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh wow. Blab doesn't even mention him anymore. He just quietly left and disappeared. I still wonder what happened and of course I think it's BLABs fault.
He saw through their bullshit and is closer with Adam .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
3. February 2022
KT posted a violent meme
at another female vlogger after that vlogger had surgery, had covid (admittedly), and lost her mother to cancer.
I am in and out of this board so much because it moves too fast and I have 2 small children that I can barely keep up with plus this but I would love to know what KT said.

Reactions: 13
Lies. Throughout the year they rush to Disneyland anytime there is rain or “storms”. She has said numerous times about preferring overcast days with no sun…

Explain this BS…
View attachment 1844354
✌Boop✨
You mean the special she thought was last night as she explained in her "I feel stupid" rant in a couple stories before? So she didn't know what day it was last night but now she does

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.