Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lies. Throughout the year they rush to Disneyland anytime there is rain or “storms”. She has said numerous times about preferring overcast days with no sun…

Explain this BS…
View attachment 1844354
✌Boop✨
Oh, I think the universe is definitely sending a sign. 😂

So they had tickets for tonight but will go tomorrow when the sun returns? There would have never been sun tonight...because, it's night. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How TF can one live beyond his best life? It’s impossible. There is nothing better than the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh, I think the universe is definitely sending a sign. 😂

So they had tickets for tonight but will go tomorrow when the sun returns? There would have never been sun tonight...because, it's night. 🤣
Right? So it has been so crowded that even Gene + has been selling out, but she can just change her reservations from today to tomorrow? WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right? So it has been so crowded that even Gene + has been selling out, but she can just change her reservations from today to tomorrow? WTF
They never had tickets for today, only for tomorrow. She lies about the most stupid things! If they spent over 300 dollars on park hoppers for today there's no way they were skipping it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They never had tickets for today, only for tomorrow. She lies about the most stupid things! If they spent over 300 dollars on park hoppers for today there's no way they were skipping it.
Or maybe they weren’t able to get reservations?…although if that was the case, I’m sure she’d make a social media stink.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and assume that because of their need to go to Disney during a block out day and spend the money to just do the same tit they do on a normal ass day (arrive late, eat, ride a ride or two, wait to be kicked out etc) there FOR SURE will not be an Orlando trip ANYTIME soon cause there went all the “budget” money they were saving thanks to their recent financial plunge.

Now, maybe, if they can con a Stan to give them a DVC stay, her dad or Paycheck fronts the bill, or Fun Spot Orlando has a new hotdog stand opening up and is inviting them as Media I can see them making it down there.

• Haha
It’s easier to see through her statements than Swiss cheese. And of course, Swiss cheese is the best German cheese by far. By far.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1844551

She said they had tickets and somehow changed reservations in under 24 hours notice.
I call BS. She wants SOOO BAD to be “THAT PERSON” that she will lie through her grey ass, rotting teeth, to try to convince herself and others that she’s “THAT PERSON” but the only type of person she’s really portraying herself to be is someone who is pathetic, lame, cringy, and sad lmao.

Your statement should be honest and read “as a bonus we actually can’t financially go to Disney tonight and Spencer’s car still needs tire assistance that we haven’t tended to and Lyft & Ubers are surging”

No one’s buying it sis. You can stop the struggling theatrics and put away those All Beef, Ball Park, Jumbo Wieners with chipped colored tips you call fingers. Boop

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Theres a 99% chance we should expect an upload (once the passes aren’t blocked out anymore) of Spencer crying, walking down Main St, saying something to the tune of “It’s just been so long, I really missed it here” 💀💀 all while KT is probably eating a churro with churro dust all over an unwashed, black top of some sorts 🫢😂💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.