Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Louie Bee made a year end video of Park guests and Content creators behaving badly. Fake Life and Beyond are mentioned twice.

The 1st one starts at 4:50 and the 2nd one starts at 8:40.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m listening to the First Annual Disney Vlogger Awards and omg the tea is HOT. LOL the comments are 😚👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So, this theme park obsession guy pops up in my YouTube feed this morning, talking about new Downtown Disney construction, renovations, and what not. He kept speculating about why they tore down the buildings and left a big dirt pile rather than starting vertical construction, blah blah blah so I commented on it. I told him that he needs to do a better job of at least researching before he speculates on this because things like construction in Anaheim are public record. I did a quick Google search and the first article that popped up from a week ago. It specifies exactly what’s going on there with the construction talks about the permits and how they pulled them from the city to find the public record and all that good stuff, so these Youtubers are just lazy and they’re putting stuff out there with no real information behind it. They’re just speculating and I don’t think that’s a good thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So, this theme park obsession guy pops up in my YouTube feed this morning, talking about new Downtown Disney construction, renovations, and what not. He kept speculating about why they tore down the buildings and left a big dirt pile rather than starting vertical construction, blah blah blah so I commented on it. I told him that he needs to do a better job of at least researching before he speculates on this because things like construction in Anaheim are public record. I did a quick Google search and the first article that popped up from a week ago. It specifies exactly what’s going on there with the construction talks about the permits and how they pulled them from the city to find the public record and all that good stuff, so these Youtubers are just lazy and they’re putting stuff out there with no real information behind it. They’re just speculating and I don’t think that’s a good thing.

For sure. Disney has even released Concept Art that is publically available for what they are doing in the Downtown Disney project.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20221231-111345_Instagram.jpg

You guys, it's okay if you've sat your butt on the couch all year eating cookies, cupcakes and cheese. Just existing is good enough!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
i don't know why, but BLAB showing up to disney right before closing time and forcing CMs to stay late in order to accomodate them boils the duck out my blood. self-entitled scumbags

anways, happy NY to everyone except KT and spencer!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

This is all that Dylan does, he guesses at everything and says *I dunno, we'll have to wait and see*

These are minutes you'll never get back folks.

He is one of the laziest and he complains non stop like Kyle. And like Kyle, he is shameless with Venmo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is all that Dylan does, he guesses at everything and says *I dunno, we'll have to wait and see*

These are minutes you'll never get back folks.

He is one of the laziest and he complains non stop like Kyle. And like Kyle, he is shameless with Venmo.
I immediately thought of Kyle when watching this video.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Is their subscriber count the same as last January? I can’t imagine putting out that many videos and making no gains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Chihuahua I follow started a YT and gained 300k subs in 3 months. They must feel completely defeated 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is Katie throwing shade at Pele’ (we know how they feel about “soccer” fans having merchandise locations in Downtown Disney), Pope Benedict, and Barbara Walters for not making it to January 2023?

if so, I just don’t think it was necessary.

7D450A3E-A9B9-40A7-A7C1-5E1455C41EE3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.