Best Life & Beyond #77 Katie is taking more rest days for work/life balance, the problem is she has neither

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea she totally doesn’t take advantage of people at all. They read it and didn’t offer anything to Linda.

Reactions: 30
Spencer is Ed McMahon to KTs Johnny Carson "yeah" "oh, cool", guess it's better than him on his rants or reminiscing about 80s crap

Reactions: 20
He looks exhausted and in his late 60s. That right eye is closing down early tonight. Zzzzz

She's a disgusting mess. She's so full of shit, they need time for mental health, physical health and "bonding with each other" horseshit

Reactions: 36
R.I.P. Super Bestie Linda Masterson.

She got banned from the chat and Patreon for quizing them about how big of KOST fans they are. Please pardon the last screen shot.

Reactions: 35
They're both completely disengaged. These lives are such a drag for them..

It's a mediocre apartment Cheryl...

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
…she caught herself. Almost said “stuck in Malibu”. Spencer even jumped in to stop her. She obviously doesn’t want to be there…She would prefer to be in Irvine and closer to DL. I don’t blame her…that place is a dump.

Reactions: 46
Been gone for a while, are they still the worst human beings ever?
I'm sure of that. I can't come here too much and to tell the truth, these 2 are so stuck. Can't stand watching them at al !!!

The seagull knows what’s up
View attachment 1795812
What's so freaking funny...shut up !!!!!!!

We already know they hate this apt....complained about cooking situation, salt air rusting shit, no space etc etc....

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.