Best Life & Beyond #68 Katie Slockbower what a winner! Made her stepdad pay for his own birthday dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a few of the Disney vloggers come out against the anti-semitism happening in LA. I wonder if KKKT is going to not address that topic.
if she didn’t do it immediately anything she does now will be deemed as an afterthought and insincere.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It seems likely that they ran into each other at Sea World at their Halloween attraction last month. BLAB was there with Dylan and Dylan said he talked to Adam. Who knows if they ignored or acknowledged each other? I so wish that was captured on some livestream if that happened!
For some reason I feel like Dylan lied about talking to Adam at Sea World. He seems like the type that would lie about talking to certain people or being friends with certain people just like BLAB does!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it me or is Adam the king of subtle shade? He’s starting off his SoCal video in front of the Pirate‘s Dinner Adventure 😂
E80FB362-2036-492E-94FA-2F9E42795A80.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
For some reason I feel like Dylan lied about talking to Adam at Sea World. He seems like the type that would lie about talking to certain people or being friends with certain people just like BLAB does!!
Perhaps, but there have been a few ATW vlogs from the summer of '21 where it was just Adam and Dylan visiting Disney, In N Out Burgers, etc. I remember the 4th of July video where they were trying to find hot dogs outside of DL resort and had to watched the fireworks from the Esplanade because they didn't have park reservations.

So I think Dylan did talked to Adam at Sea World last month. That's why I think it might be possible BLAB might have encountered Adam in some way that night. For one thing, it is a small park and the scare zone makes it even a smaller area for a chance encounter. Second, Daphne was not there. I agree that Katie does not in any way want to encounter Daphne anywhere. It was so obvious from the few times they both appeared in ATW videos how much she couldn't stand her even then, not to mention how Daphne was edited out of BLAB videos. The serial adulterer and self-proclaimed witch has her moral standards, you know! 🙄 That's my theory anyways....it could be Adam texted Dylan to ditch his companions before meeting him.

However, I just can't figure out why Dylan is still hanging out with BLAB. Out of the vlogger clique- ATW/FreshBaked/MJ/OA - that hung out a lot from late '18 to '21, he is the only one left to associate with BLAB. After the apartment fiasco and Columbia incident and Covid-gate, the other vloggers are just fed up with the toxicity that is BLAB and want nothing more to do with them. Even Brickey jumped ship. Why is Dylan hanging on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
KT talking tit again about Disney. Does BLAB know that they don’t have to go to Disney?
How would they CREATE such innovative content as "show the little door in the tree and do offensive Irish accent" and "dances with churros" if they stopped going?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
478E5371-A8C2-4212-B8F0-C149C9F0B162.jpeg

The Dis Unplugged was just having a discussion about whether or not Disney would ever ban vloggers or set some boundaries, and Tiffany was the only smart one! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.