Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Holding a water bottle up in Galaxys edge is NOT “working out”.
Sooo… we were collecting our bounties in Galaxy’s Edge and while doing so we hear some Stan’s overly excited about some people in the park. Listen I’m a stoner so I didn’t even notice but my husband who’s a sober sally…. Paid close attention and heard these stans ask for a photo and as I’m turning around to see what is the next bountyI need to collect and BOOM… Spencer and KT in their “walking” clothes and asking their Stan’s where they are from.. etc. Once the loser fans leave, they continue to get in line, scan Spencer’s magic band and on their search they go.

Luckily my husband and I also need to find our bounties and boy that was funny to follow them around as they were searching for theirs. Our bands are mostly turning red because truly we are just videoing the BLAB clowns and let me tell you… they do not look happy. KT wasn’t even participating, walked slow and were not even doing laps. They found 2 bounty’s, didn’t interact in the line at all, didn’t look happy either. I did hear KT loudly tell Spencer she is the reason he even found it… it’s like lady… the machine will make sound when you are near, it’s not because you’re some smartie pants. Lol it was weird to see… let alone after finding their 2nd bounty they proceed to sit for about 15-20 minutes because that helps keep the doctor away. Lmao. 😂😂🤣🤣(my husband and I did 3.5 miles looking for 10 bounties… so if KT and Spencer only found 2 bounties and left the park about 45 minutes later, they probably didn’t even break 2 miles considering they took THE TRAM. 🙄

They also stared at me and my husband very odd the entire time. I wonder if Spencer remembers meeting us 4 years ago when he looked happy and healthy and was actually not a fucking tool bag? I’m sure he doesn’t, the size of his cheeks have allowed his eyes to be squintier than ever before. And yes we saw that 3/4 water bottle she was gripping with her bear hands. And you better believe I saw those new Hokas she used Spencer’s money for… they definitely look like those black velcro leather shoes that old folks wear. Lol.

Oh… I forgot to mention… Spencer definitely doesn’t like to be recorded… while waiting in line, he hid behind my husband because he knew damn well I was getting him on video. You fuckin dork. Lmao. (Considering BLAB is always in people’s faces)

They are a mess, act like a mess and once they read this comment, they’ll know exactly who it was.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Katie: "Hey Spencer, I'm going to the store real quick, do you need anything?"
Spencer: "No, I'm good, take your time"
Spencer:
1666805763492.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

UncleLester

VIP Member
Guess which little basement dweller has arrived to Anaheim…

0F673A7C-6A63-4F17-9168-2EA68EC40994.jpeg

Any other Tattlers around this weekend?

Katie,

Want to come film a room tour?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

summa1888

Chatty Member
David ,on the Freshbaked livestream tonight, said he'd already met up with Adam this week.
Adam got all the friends in the divorce 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

goof_troop

Since I know she will be trolling here all night… her favorite band provides a parody tune for the Troop. I took a much needed vacation and have come back refreshed and ready to have some fun. This is an eight minute song so relax and settle in. Enjoy…

Spencers Little Piece of Heaven

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57