Best Life & Beyond #68 Katie Slockbower what a winner! Made her stepdad pay for his own birthday dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems likely that they ran into each other at Sea World at their Halloween attraction last month. BLAB was there with Dylan and Dylan said he talked to Adam. Who knows if they ignored or acknowledged each other? I so wish that was captured on some livestream if that happened!
I suspect he didn't speak with Adam until they made themselves scarce. There is no way they would risk a run in with others in earshot. Plus the idea that queen Daphne could be in the vicinity would send KT running like her ass was on fire!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
KT is far more scared of daphne than she is of adam

i would pay good money to see those two run into one another at disneyland

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
News flash KT, "Smiley Josh" is NOT impressed by your article in the INSIDER magazine... :cool:

A KT GLASSES.PNG

Just the thought of KT trying to impress, Shiny Veneer, Daddy Josh D'Amaro... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've seen a few of the Disney vloggers come out against the anti-semitism happening in LA. I wonder if KKKT is going to not address that topic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I would pay big money to see her run into Daphne! Her little brain would freeze and she could not come up with one thing to say. She always tries to act like a bad ass but she is nothing but a fake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I would pay big money to see her run into Daphne! Her little brain would freeze and she could not come up with one thing to say. She always tries to act like a bad ass but she is nothing but a fake.
She couldn't handle Daphne. One is armed with the truth and one is armed with strained Hokas. Which do you think will travel further? She knows exactly what she has done and that there is no way she can redeem herself. You simply can't glitter a turd!

They finish them, and so do queens! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm really hoping they come out with a video from their boat excursion, one would think it would be full of comical content for us around this old dingy basement. "Blob surives the high seas" would be a great click bait title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I suspect he didn't speak with Adam until they made themselves scarce. There is no way they would risk a run in with others in earshot. Plus the idea that queen Daphne could be in the vicinity would send KT running like her ass was on fire!

Back to going to the parks for the last 30 minutes in the DARK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.