Best Life & Beyond #68 Katie Slockbower what a winner! Made her stepdad pay for his own birthday dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y'all. Y'all. I tit you not, I have a KKKT wannabe in the office. Sloppy, round, and loves to show off her Disneyland tit. Today, the Loungefly she bought while at Disney this past weekend is getting swallowed up by her large self. I burst out laughing when I saw her. She acts like KKKT too. Lazy AF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Y'all. Y'all. I tit you not, I have a KKKT wannabe in the office. Sloppy, round, and loves to show off her Disneyland tit. Today, the Loungefly she bought while at Disney this past weekend is getting swallowed up by her large self. I burst out laughing when I saw her. She acts like KKKT too. Lazy AF.
The loud ones in the office are usually always making up for the fact that they're lazy and don't work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
50 Shades of Tooth Decay - the musical. A terrifying tale of two love birds brought together by their inability to develop into functioning adults, bonded by an obsession of high fructose corn syrup, a family theme park, and an age gap wider than the Grand Canyon. This tale will haunt you for decades. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
50 Shades of Tooth Decay - the musical. A terrifying tale of two love birds brought together by their inability to develop into functioning adults, bonded by an obsession of high fructose corn syrup, a family theme park, and an age gap wider than the Grand Canyon. This tale will haunt you for decades. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠ 😂
"Simply riveting/revolting" - Modern Theater Online
"Like a car accident on the inside of my logical mind- can't look away"- Chaz MePants, Rolling Stone

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Easily the best musical I've ever seen. By far. BYYYYYY FARRRRRR!" - Middle-Aged Men Dependent On Their Mothers Magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Adam says he's not sure what he's going to do and when , so he is keeping BLAB on their toes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20221024-132824_Samsung Internet.jpg

I didn't want this one to get away without adding that it's the same tit they pulled when they bogarted CC room at DL. They didn't have their own room, or at the Surf and Sand either for that matter. F-ing poseurs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Running into Adam will be the scariest thing to happen to BLAB all Halloween season, by far..
BY FAR!
It seems likely that they ran into each other at Sea World at their Halloween attraction last month. BLAB was there with Dylan and Dylan said he talked to Adam. Who knows if they ignored or acknowledged each other? I so wish that was captured on some livestream if that happened!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Adam says he's not sure what he's going to do and when , so he is keeping BLAB on their toes.
I love this so much! Keep them guessing. They need to come face to face with you Adam (preferably with Daphne) and deal with the damage they have done. I would love to load them onto the Columbia (one of their many crime scenes) with just the other vloggers they have wronged. Get them out into the middle of the water and see if they decide to face their car crash existence or attempt to swim to shore! I'm sure all of those people have things they would love to say behind closed doors (or in this case out on a secluded ship!). If all else fails and BLAB refuses to sincerely see the error of their ways they could always be made to walk the plank! LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It seems likely that they ran into each other at Sea World at their Halloween attraction last month. BLAB was there with Dylan and Dylan said he talked to Adam. Who knows if they ignored or acknowledged each other? I so wish that was captured on some livestream if that happened!
I don't believe BLAB ran into Adam at SeaWorld, since Katie was expected to be in the pool all day for her hourly shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I can hear KTs lies in my head. "We talk to Adam all the time, we were just texting the other day but we're all so busy you know?" She can't use that excuse anymore.

Good one Mike! Lol
Screenshot_20221024-141239-190.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I love this so much! Keep them guessing. They need to come face to face with you Adam (preferably with Daphne) and deal with the damage they have done. I would love to load them onto the Columbia (one of their many crime scenes) with just the other vloggers they have wronged. Get them out into the middle of the water and see if they decide to face their car crash existence or attempt to swim to shore! I'm sure all of those people have things they would love to say behind closed doors (or in this case out on a secluded ship!). If all else fails and BLAB refuses to sincerely see the error of their ways they could always be made to walk the plank! LOL
All of BLAB's ex vlogging friends hypothetically confronting those two grifters would probably go down a little like this:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.