Best Life & Beyond #68 Katie Slockbower what a winner! Made her stepdad pay for his own birthday dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I DMed her and got an immediate response. What does this even mean? She hearted my message and then responded "not true people".
Is she hacked?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I DMed her and got an immediate response. What does this even mean? She hearted my message and then responded "not true people".
Is she hacked?
No shes not hacked because she wrote to me. I think shes saying they're not true people... perhaps?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she hacked?
I got a 'thank you' and a 'love you". I also thought that she might've been hacked...😮

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she hacked?
She is not hacked, I spoke with her, she is saying that KT is alot worse than people even know. I think she is just testing the waters before she drops some big bombs over Blabs camp.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She is not hacked, I spoke with her, she is saying that KT is alot worse than people even know. I think she is just testing the waters before she drops some big bombs over Blabs camp.
Well we already know KT is a total witch but the good thing is, maybe some stans will wake up and smell the fakness now!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Of course I pick the worst time to be catching up on older threads...missing all the current tea! Lol...It's like the night before xmas...I'm too excited to go to sleep and miss what is about to be unleashed in the morning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just did a little digging...I think the watch has been broken for YEARS!!
March 5, 2018! ...WHY? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE 😅
View attachment 1691224

Also, Spencer must be cleaning up BLAB videos. The fuel rod incident video is gone! The earliest video now is the end of 2017 🤣 Is he trying to make it look like he didn't hook up with a married chick?
NEWSFLASH DOUCHEBAG SPENCE:
SHE'S STILL MARRIED!
Jesus christ maybe my joke that someone dropped it on the first episode of The Ellen Show is what actually went down. 🤣

Things BLAB will never bring up:

>Katie stealing children's toys

>Why has Spencer been wearing a broken watch for several years?

>Why is Katie's divorce taking so damn long?

>They don't actually have a massive backyard like they pretend to

>Binky's Autopsy Report

>What led Katie to throw their Keurig into the ocean even though she could have just thrown it into the trash?

>Their Ebay accounts for reselling tit

>How can Spencer never stop coming for them when he never started?

>Oma being a Nazi

>Dogtopia animal cruelty allegations

>Why did Katie get sued "all the time" when she was a LVN?

>Giving your child Xanax to coerce them to ride attractions at Disneyland is fucked up.

>Why does Katie pretend that she never drinks even though there is video evidence to the contrary?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m sure she is for those that have seen the behind the scenes and know inside stuff! Think of how many ex friends that have yet to come forward with much insight. She harasses and bullies people with all her fake accounts.

Everyone that is somebody needs to stand behind Liz! If they all stand up to KT and take a hard stance and come out with what they know, KT won’t have a fighting chance in hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
damn, i knew i liked liz! she has some serious courage opening this can of worms but she’s got all of our support and im sure the support of the entire vlogging community at this point. i don’t know how i’m going to fall back asleep now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Absolute worst time for a new thread, but here we go.....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.