Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every time ive tried something at disneyland that they say is so so so soooo good, it's average. theyre lame and eat like kids
There are definitely some gems here and there, particularly in the desert department, but it's mostly overpriced very average food. Some of the items at the festival of the holidays were great, I don't recall them checking that out this year, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm part filipino and the pork adobo was pretty damn good! We came back for seconds.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 950838
This Jeremy guy sends nonstop superchats every time! Does someone really need to send money to ask KT if she adds bread or croutons to her soup?? This guy is clearly lonely and just wants to feel some sort of connection with them! They know this, but gladly take his money regardless! 😡

All that salt she eats! They're very puffy! So is her face.
It’s called a feeder relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought one of her resolutions was not to respond to the "haters" anymore. Well, to be fair, its not the new year yet, so maybe she's shooting off her last barbs before tailoring off.

Aw, who are we kidding? She'll pretend not to know what a resolution is (again) and will still snap back at the haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 950838
This Jeremy guy sends nonstop superchats every time! Does someone really need to send money to ask KT if she adds bread or croutons to her soup?? This guy is clearly lonely and just wants to feel some sort of connection with them! They know this, but gladly take his money regardless! 😡

All that salt she eats! They're very puffy! So is her face.
So is her belly!!!!!!!

She showed a pic of a beach scene that "she is temped to buy". What she is really hoping for is one of her sucker fans to buy it for her. Right......KT?
Hint.......Hint. Let's see if anyone was stupid enough to fall for it. She would love to hang it over ADAM'S couch that bought from him on his way out of town.

• Haha
The only reason she would stop responding to haters is because Spencer has convinced her that it is hurting their channel. Sorry to say Spence that it won’t last because she’s immature and a b*tch. She can’t keep it all in forever.

KT - (we know you’re on here so - hey 👋) please stop posting these pathetic attempts to excuse away your immature and toxic behavior. You are not burned out.

You are overwhelmed and trapped by your own poorly constructed design. Everyday, you are confronted by the fact that there are loads of people who see right through your nonsense. Your tactics are tired and painfully transparent. The bottom like is this: You will do everything except the right thing.
B1C28333-EB01-4DA9-9705-5726E6CFD4AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When they say "We're not a Disney channel, or theme park channel, or travel channel" i seriously LOL.

Like, Fiona & Shrek, 99% of your content is Disney, your channel name prior to this new name was "Disney life and Beyond" her screen name handle has the Disney name in it, like WTF?

I feel like they're at last recognizing they fail as Disney content creators, as Travel creators (they literally go to the same 3 places and homegirl just BARELY got on a Plane this year) and sure as hell fail as Theme Park Vloggers. I think to cushion the "failure blow" for their own sanity they keep telling themselves this (and to their delusional stans) so they can use the "Well we said we weren't Disney, Travel, Theme Park vloggers" when they keep getting called out for their irrelevant, noncreative, self-indulging, pan-handling, content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
In the latest video Spencer really tries to do some editing of video as filler between lands and it just falls flat. I bet he spent a lot of time on it. Could be done better, felt like a barely edited high school projects B roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
if they arent a travel channel, why cant spencer film his surfing as content ? but he says he cant surf because hes too busy with the channel...but you're not a travel channel...so you could post surfing content...MAKE IT MAKE SENSE HONS !

• Haha
In the latest video Spencer really tries to do some editing of video as filler between lands and it just falls flat. I bet he spent a lot of time on it. Could be done better, felt like a barely edited high school projects B roll.
The clips he’s using just aren’t good. Many are out of focus, shaky or showing us nothing interesting. But I give him credit for trying. He will hopefully get better.

Reactions: 11
They really do be posting the same exact bleeping Disneyland video every day don’t they????

They might as well literally just post the same footage with different music every goddamn night 😂😂😂

How do these people still have a following!? I mean this is pure internet schadenfreude that’s fun to gossip about, but there are people out there who find this to be compelling content? Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Guys…WHO THE FUUUUQ TOUCHES FOOD LIKE THIS?!?! This is precisely why I don’t eat food at work when they have potlucks. If this slob does it, so do others. Absolutely disgusting!
511C727A-47DC-46BB-B0CF-8AFB39D1658B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20