Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys…WHO THE FUUUUQ TOUCHES FOOD LIKE THIS?!?! This is precisely why I don’t eat food at work when they have potlucks. If this slob does it, so do others. Absolutely disgusting! View attachment 951758
Urrghhhhh
That's a great photo, captures it perfectly, imagine all the dirt and germs under those nails... and she's really digging in there.
No wonder old man Spence always looks like he's dying, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That frozen block of spaghetti and meatballs is a travesty. Lol #cookingwithKT
They basically made spaghetti soup, sort of like Chef Boyardee tit. How on earth to people take them seriously?

In the latest video Spencer really tries to do some editing of video as filler between lands and it just falls flat. I bet he spent a lot of time on it. Could be done better, felt like a barely edited high school projects B roll.
That’s some of the worst footage I’ve ever seen. This guy SUCKS at filming & editing. He’s got no fuckin excuse to be this bad. Spencer, you owe it to your viewers and donors to be better at what they support you doing, it’s a transactional relationship you moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They really do be posting the same exact bleeping Disneyland video every day don’t they????

They might as well literally just post the same footage with different music every goddamn night 😂😂😂

How do these people still have a following!? I mean this is pure internet schadenfreude that’s fun to gossip about, but there are people out there who find this to be compelling content? Jesus Christ.
I ask myself that all the time! Like there are people out there who actually think their content is engaging, fun and informative! Lol..Quite the contrary!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They basically made spaghetti soup, sort of like Chef Boyardee tit. How on earth to people take them seriously?

That’s some of the worst footage I’ve ever seen. This guy SUCKS at filming & editing. He’s got no fuckin excuse to be this bad. Spencer, you owe it to your viewers and donors to be better at what they support you doing, it’s a transactional relationship you moron.
Maybe his mom can buy him an editing master class next Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When they say "We're not a Disney channel, or theme park channel, or travel channel" i seriously LOL.

Like, Fiona & Shrek, 99% of your content is Disney, your channel name prior to this new name was "Disney life and Beyond" her screen name handle has the Disney name in it, like WTF?

I feel like they're at last recognizing they fail as Disney content creators, as Travel creators (they literally go to the same 3 places and homegirl just BARELY got on a Plane this year) and sure as hell fail as Theme Park Vloggers. I think to cushion the "failure blow" for their own sanity they keep telling themselves this (and to their delusional stans) so they can use the "Well we said we weren't Disney, Travel, Theme Park vloggers" when they keep getting called out for their irrelevant, noncreative, self-indulging, pan-handling, content.
They go to Vegas and so nothing fun, they show nothing in Vegas only cake from a vending machine, out of all the things to do on Vegas they go to a vending machine ... Failed at that too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kinda feel like she was purposely digging into that meat with those meaty paws of hers just to spite us lol. Hopefully this turned off some people that were following her for her cooking "skills". Absolutely disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Just watched their latest video.
Here is my breakdown:

I guess they are trying to determine if the park is busy during the holidays? They have no data and are relying on memory to gauge the crowd levels.

-They arrive to the park at night because they slept in.

-They express their distaste for the reservation system… get over it BLAB.

-KT suggests dressing warm when it’s cold outside.

-5 minutes are spent talking about the wait times.

-KT somehow thinks suggesting to use mobile order for a corn dog is a pro tip.

-KT make an observation that there are groups of people. Riveting observation. Literally every day at Disneyland there are groups of people.

-Spencer reviewing Boba Fett merch. Of course he wants a sweatshirt that looks like a kids Halloween costume.

-They keep asking themselves if there is holiday crowds in the park and then KT says “I mean, I don’t know” and Spencer says “it’s a yes and no, it’s kinda split” Are you kidding me!! this is what happens when you have no data.

-KT would like the Rocket Rods. This solidifies the fact that she is complete trash.

-They of course talk about the Darth by chocolate parfait

-They look at lines and guess the wait time for fun.

-More looking at lines and and saying things like “it doesn’t look to bad”, “looks like a heathy wait time”, “that’s a full queue”

-They eat sugar coated donuts.

-They continue to extrapolate crowd levels by simply looking around and forming an opinion.

-They close the video by answering the question, are there holiday crowds?…
KT’s conclusion: “I don’t know, it didn’t feel as much as I thought”
Spencer’s conclusion: “yes and no, I would say it’s a tough one to answer”

My conclusion: this video is completely pointless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She has some sick sexual thrill from fondling food. It is disgusting. She’s a dirty person.

• Wow
Do you think if KT was to drive around a nursing home she’d be easily aroused by the residents?? Asking for a friend 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched their latest video.
Here is my breakdown:

I guess they are trying to determine if the park is busy during the holidays? They have no data and are relying on memory to gauge the crowd levels.

-They arrive to the park at night because they slept in.

-They express their distaste for the reservation system… get over it BLAB.

-KT suggests dressing warm when it’s cold outside.

-5 minutes are spent talking about the wait times.

-KT somehow thinks suggesting to use mobile order for a corn dog is a pro tip.

-KT make an observation that there are groups of people. Riveting observation. Literally every day at Disneyland there are groups of people.

-Spencer reviewing Boba Fett merch. Of course he wants a sweatshirt that looks like a kids Halloween costume.

-They keep asking themselves if there is holiday crowds in the park and then KT says “I mean, I don’t know” and Spencer says “it’s a yes and no, it’s kinda split” Are you kidding me!! this is what happens when you have no data.

-KT would like the Rocket Rods. This solidifies the fact that she is complete trash.

-They of course talk about the Darth by chocolate parfait

-They look at lines and guess the wait time for fun.

-More looking at lines and and saying things like “it doesn’t look to bad”, “looks like a heathy wait time”, “that’s a full queue”

-They eat sugar coated donuts.

-They continue to extrapolate crowd levels by simply looking around and forming an opinion.

-They close the video by answering the question, are there holiday crowds?…
KT’s conclusion: “I don’t know, it didn’t feel as much as I thought”
Spencer’s conclusion: “yes and no, I would say it’s a tough one to answer”

My conclusion: this video is completely pointless.
Awesome breakdown @Lalo Salamanca thank you for this.

Reactions: 17
The only reason she would stop responding to haters is because Spencer has convinced her that it is hurting their channel. Sorry to say Spence that it won’t last because she’s immature and a b*tch. She can’t keep it all in forever.
It's been like this from the beginning with them. She says something where Spence has to rein her in. Next video she tries to clarify what she meant. However, it seems like these days she just can't help herself. Like when she started putting down people that had a problem with AP's entitlement. Spence looked mortified and tried to shut her up

Reactions: 10
@Lalo Salamanca , thank you for the cliff notes!

Sounds like Katie and Spencer have a firm grasp on gauging the crowd levels between Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve at the Park!

• Haha
If it weren't for KT's advice to dress warm on a cold and rainy day, everyone would show up to the parks in shorts and tank tops! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG, I just noticed this...

Near the end of the video, Spencer puts some text on the screen, with a huge spelling mistake that he either hasn't seen or was just too lazy to go back and edit.

Check it out.... he spells. "Claiming"....... CLAIMIMG

Get your "Editing Pants" back on Spence and go correct that tit.
Your subs are paying you good money, and shouldn't have to deal with this level of unprofessional laziness.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Good, fair, comment (not mine) on the new video that has yet to be deleted.
Let's see if it stays or if they respond.
I just think they really don't have good chemistry at all. They are bad for each other and he likes her more than she does him, other than that, the comment was fair.

Guys…WHO THE FUUUUQ TOUCHES FOOD LIKE THIS?!?! This is precisely why I don’t eat food at work when they have potlucks. If this slob does it, so do others. Absolutely disgusting! View attachment 951758
Same! Never eat the potluck food LOL

View attachment 950838
This Jeremy guy sends nonstop superchats every time! Does someone really need to send money to ask KT if she adds bread or croutons to her soup?? This guy is clearly lonely and just wants to feel some sort of connection with them! They know this, but gladly take his money regardless! 😡

All that salt she eats! They're very puffy! So is her face.
I find this incredibly sad. I hope he doesn't sit at home all night waiting for them to go live. But he probably does if he's asking questions about bread and soup. I find it creepy and sad at the same time

Reactions: 11