Best Life & Beyond #7 Spencer & Katie introduce us to new friends Adam NOT The Woo, J. Crou & Zz Top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #7
Thank you to @Fantasia Freak for the title suggestion even though it had to be revised a bit because of the character limit.

Not sure if we even need a recap, but anyone is welcome to give one.

😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd like to patent the phrase I used the other day, "Fatty finger food fondler" lmao! No but seriously, who fondles pot roast? What in the actual fuq. Like WHO DOES THAT. Still stuck on stupid for that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Noticed the young lads are gone now too Dylan and his “friend” so I guess they bailed also.

Reactions: 10
I'd like to patent the phrase I used the other day, "Fatty finger food fondler" lmao! No but seriously, who fondles pot roast? What in the actual fuq. Like WHO DOES THAT. Still stuck on stupid for that one!
That sounds like a contender for part of the next title! The way she fondles the food is worse than Michael Kay groping the merchandise. At least the stuff he fondles is mostly inedible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope she washes her hands before touching the merchandise.

Reactions: 11
That sounds like a contender for part of the next title! The way she fondles the food is worse than Michael Kay groping the merchandise. At least the stuff she fondles is mostly inedible.
It disgusts me. I would NEVER eat ANYTHING she made....EVER. It's the most disgusting thing about her, but then there are also those hideous brows, the dirty, messy looking hair, the heavy make up and her cackling laugh. She's got the kind of voice that is equivalent to nails on a chalkboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Big thank you for starting off the new thread @The Real Deal, another great title.

I finally got around to watching the Live video from earlier.....

So if I've got this right they happened to pull a food "Cheat Day" on the very day Chequebook Charlie third wheeled around with them so he could pay for all the food? Jesus could it be any more obvious that they use the creepy old bastard for his money, they don't even try to hide it.

Also how many days have we actually seen them appear to be dieting... two? three? four at most? and they had a Cheat Day already. LMAO that's hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Big thank you for starting off the new thread @The Real Deal, another great title.

I finally got around to watching the Live video from earlier.....

So if I've got this right they happened to pull a food "Cheat Day" on the very day Chequebook Charlie third wheeled around with them so he could pay for all the food? Jesus could it be any more obvious that they use the creepy old bastard for his money, they don't even try to hide it.

Also how many days have we actually seen them appear to be dieting... two? three? four at most? and they had a Cheat Day already. LMAO that's hilarious.
That's what I was thinking, I thought they just started dieting. But they can't let Charlie eat alone. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that Dylan looks happier here to see Charlie than his forced pictures with BLAB a couple weeks ago (which he never shared) says a lot.
Someone needs to start a Dylan thread cause there seems something off about him and i feel theres tea there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
23C7113D-1504-4B1C-8F63-0E1827527DD2.jpeg

Video Breakdown. Better late than never.
For search purposes: Spencer Emmons & Katie Slockbower

Video opening includes on ride footage with cackling. Lower your volume.

Again another pointless video explaining how to ride rides without using genie+ during a time when you wouldn’t need to use it in the first place. This is a rinse and repeat of the previous video at DCA.

-Spencer explaining the goal. He says they are going to ride as many rides as possible without genie+… uh say that again? I feel like this is a lie, we’ll see. He is explaining about how they are going to “try” to rope drop rise and “see if they can make it on” and “if they can do standby”. He’s making sound like this is a big deal and that there is a possibility they won’t be able to get on the ride for some reason. I’ve rope dropped rise probably a dozen times without issue.

-Spencer mentioning the fog. He goes into detail on what landmarks are difficult to see because of the fog

-Spencer meets back up with KT in the rope drop crowd and starts in with the fog again.

-They explains the best route to take to get to ROTR at rope drop. KT says don’t buy genie “save your money for churros”

-Rope drops and Spencer goes into detail on the different walking speeds (this is actually kinda funny I’m sad to admit) He does ruin it with a loudly told joke about the rush being for Mr.Toads… he laughs at his own joke. He begins to loudly call out guests for running…this is like tattling. I believe at this moment he is just jealous because he is not able to run…only waddle. I guess because nobody laughed the first time he again tells a variation of the Mr. Toad joke to a cast member.

-12 minutes of ride footage.

-KT yelling “good morning” to the Mark Twain.

-They skip Winnie the Pooh and Splash Mtn.

-They ride Haunted Mansion.

-Walking to the next attraction. Spencer explaining that Rise of the Resistance is very popular. Thanks for that but of information…sheesh.

-Pirates and Indy are down. Jungle Cruise is 30min and they can be bothered waiting that long. Big Thunder is 25min and they seem to think even that is too long to wait but they wait anyway.

-Super obnoxious on ride footage of Big Thunder.

-Indy working now and they ride it.

-Now at tropical hideaway eating their packed lunch like little kids in elementary school. KT says it takes an entire hour to do mobile order. This is 100% false information. I will also add that if you are bringing your own food into the park, they do NOT want you using their dining tables. There are designated picnic areas located outside of the park.

-They ride the Matterhorn.

-They ride the canal boats.

-They are now just walking around reading wait time signs🤷‍♂️

-Spencer refers to Sleeping Beauty's Castle as “SBC” :mad:

-It is now a little after 12pm. Spencer now says their goal was to do rope drop to about noon and see what they can get done. This is vastly different to what he said at the beginning of the video. “Ride as many rides as possible without using genie+”

-They ended up only riding 6 rides.

-Spencer is now rambling off a list of what they could’ve ridden. Ok Spencer.

Again another pointless video that I’m sure their stans will think is the most epic Disneyland vlog ever.
A17300A6-A41F-44EA-859F-E34378904FE2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone needs to start a Dylan thread cause there seems something off about him and i feel theres tea there.
I don't mind Dylan. I have to be honest there. He seems like a decent guy. Just my two cents worth on it.

View attachment 976098

Again another pointless video explaining how to ride rides without using genie+ during a time when you wouldn’t need to use it in the first place. This is a rinse and repeat of the previous video at DCA.

-Spencer explaining the goal. He says they are going to ride as many rides as possible without genie+… uh say that again? I feel like this is a lie, we’ll see. He is explaining about how they are going to “try” to rope drop rise and “see if they can make it on” and “if they can do standby”. He’s making sound like this is a big deal and that there is a possibility they won’t be able to get on the ride for some reason. I’ve rope dropped rise probably a dozen times without issue.

-Spencer mentioning the fog. He goes into detail on what landmarks are difficult to see because of the fog

-Spencer meets back up with KT in the rope drop crowd and starts in with the fog again.

-They explains the best route to take to get to ROTR at rope drop. KT says don’t buy genie “save your money for churros”

-Rope drops and Spencer goes into detail on the different walking speeds (this is actually kinda funny I’m sad to admit) He does ruin it with a loudly told joke about the rush being for Mr.Toads… he laughs at his own joke. He begins to loudly call out guests for running…this is like tattling. I believe at this moment he is just jealous because he is not able to run…only waddle. I guess because nobody laughed the first time he again tells a variation of the Mr. Toad joke to a cast member.

-Walking to the next attraction. Spencer explaining that Rise of the Resistance is very popular. Thanks for that but of information…sheesh.

-Pirates and Indy are down. Jungle Cruise is 30min and they can be bothered waiting that long. Big Thunder is 25min and they seem to think even that is too long to wait but they wait anyway.

-Now at tropical hideaway eating their packed lunch like little kids in elementary school. KT says it takes an entire hour to do mobile order. This is 100% false information. I will also add that if you are bringing your own food into the park, they do NOT want you using their dining tables. There are designated picnic areas located outside of the park.

-It is now a little after 12pm. Spencer now says their goal was to do rope drop to about noon and see what they can get done. This is vastly different to what he said at the beginning of the video. “Ride as many rides as possible without using genie+”

Again another pointless video that I’m sure their stans will think is the most epic Disneyland vlog ever.
View attachment 976099
Flawless recap as always, laughing my ass off here. Thank you Sir.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 976098

View attachment 976099
Appreciate these thorough recaps! Spence's eyes look super tired and red! Getting up early takes a toll on them!

Reactions: 14
So happy I found this forum. I actually found it from a YouTube channel called Mike Slockbower that’s posted a couple vlogs about Katie. I first found their channel when my family was planning a trip to Disneyland in 2018. We were watching tons of Disney vlogs. They lost me during the pandemic when they acted like selfish self centered assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think I hate ride footage the most...almost as much as the eating and talking. The ride itself itself is fine it's that loud screaming and laughing....OMG, can you imagine being on a ride with that !!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So happy I found this forum. I actually found it from a YouTube channel called Mike Slockbower that’s posted a couple vlogs about Katie. I first found their channel when my family was planning a trip to Disneyland in 2018. We were watching tons of Disney vlogs. They lost me during the pandemic when they acted like selfish self centered assholes.
Welcome! Many people got turned off after the way they behaved during the start and middle of the pandemic! You'll definitely learn more about them here!

They are just all about the live streams for $$$. Most of them are just pointless staring at the sky talking or blurry going through a ride listening to Katie’s loud obnoxious ass.

Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons are parasites that are leeching off society during a Pandemic.

They have milked every social welfare benefit that they could, skipped out on Adam the Woo's lease, and fleeced their family and Checkbook Charlie for even more handouts - without putting in a single honest month's work during the past two years.

Katie deserves whatever anxiety/depression that she is trying to get empathy for. As for Spencer, I do hope Katie leaves him one day for someone else and “The Bull” can feel the same pain as he put Katie’s husband through.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“IMG_6738.MOV” on Vimeo:
Anyone with half a brain can see how fake she is! She said she's obsessed with the sparkly button so I expect to see her wear it all the time! If she didn't already toss it that is!
I've come across people like her in my life and I've stayed far far away from them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.