Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feast my friends!!!!

link - https://www.pscp.tv/KTtheDisneybear/1lDGLjBezObxm

Also I took the time to bake chocolate chip cookie from scratch this evening and HOLY tit THERE IS A LOT OF SUGAR. Diabetic type 2 life and beyond!
Is the guy in the video, next to KT, her husband??! And was she with Spence then or were they just working together? So confused with the KT/Spence saga

Wow! Did KT get a sponsorship for chin diapers?
It’s holding up the double chin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the guy in the video, next to KT, her husband??! And was she with Spence then or were they just working together? So confused with the KT/Spence saga

It’s holding up the double chin
I only watched the first minute, but her husband wasn't there. I saw Bryan, Frankie and Kevin. Bryan and her started the Disney Bears. Frankie and Kevin used to be in videos with them

Reactions: 11
These internet pan handlers are just that. SUPERCHATS MY ASS. Might as well be on the corner of the street with signs. Will provide crappy Disney content for $

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In a way, beggars on the side of the road are more honest. Katie Slockbower and Spencer Emmons are using peer pressure and false circumstances & pseudo friendship to prey on the charity of their followers. They are lowlife thieves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And you know they will do a live tonight. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Jereme777 is ready and waiting with his $4.99 superchat…and his question to KT “what is your favorite color?”
Yep! Doubt they have an edited vid so a live beg-a-thon it'll be! And Jeremy will send multiple 4.99 superchats and the stans will ask if it's cold and crowded a hundred times!

Reactions: 6
Maybe, just maybe, Jeremy777 works in marketing for the “Big Crouton” industry and they give him a budget to do a bunch of guerrilla marketing in LIVE streams and chats (on YouTube and other platforms).

Think about it. Keto Diet and the Anti-Carb movement has people now ordering salads at restaurants with the caveat of “holding the croutons”.

For $5, less than the cost of any traditional advertising medium, he now has people talking about putting croutons in hearty soup! (Clever how he tried to disguise the obviousness of his pleas for croutons by saying “bread” too. No one puts bread in soup, just croutons.)

I respect your hustle, Jeremy777.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When Jeremy777 super chats everyone should say OMG - do you KNOW who that is? Jeremy777 is FAMOUS! And he watches BLAB! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When Jeremy777 super chats everyone should say OMG - do you KNOW who that is? Jremy777 is FAMOUS! And he watches BLAB! 😱
Agreed. We should all just keep tagging him in the chat and giving him praise of whatever he just typed.

Reactions: 9
I scrolled all the way back to their very first video....
Interestingly enough it's a collaboration of Ashlie and KT (with Spencer holding the camera and filming them both, generally acting like an excited asshole)

In the comments, someone asks KT who the other girl is?
KT responds with "She is someone we no longer associate with" rather than just saying, oh that's Ashlie.

Wow KT, you just can't contain your jealousy and hatred of Ash can you?, even in the comments section. That Loungefly deal she got really f****ed with you, huh?

The real funny thing is the video is left up and still making them money, again proving they have no principles at all or they'd have deleted it.
I like Ashlie a lot, KT could only ever dream to be half the person she is. Nice to know she still gets to you so much KT.

See screenshots.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed how whenever KT wants to address something she starts by saying "I got a message from someone asking"(whatever topic she wants to address)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed how whenever KT wants to address something she starts by saying "I got a message from someone asking"(whatever topic she wants to address)
Yes..I asked her on one of the lives about that..I can't even remember what topic she was addressing, but as usual, she said she got a message from someone and blah blah..I asked who was messaging her and I think she said people on Instagram..I can't remember which live I asked that on...now I'm curious to go back and find that part of the vid.

It’s like a high school yearbook from the 90s
Lol he changed it! Still kept that awful font though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11