Best Life & Beyond #56 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Magic Keys are renewed so put on your griftin shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t renew my key until 30 days before expiration (which falls in October).

I would assume Disney is going to hold back enough inventory in each tier for “like to like” renewal until Pajama Day.
I’m sure it’s just like regular AP renewals? Where you are able to renew within your window?

what are the other 8 pumps for?
It’s too early for this hilarity!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
(today is the day when I remind fellow Tattlers that today isn't JUST about Katie)

:cool:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The real question is: will Liz or Janelle wish her a happy birthday?
Low effort if they do. I would too if I were them - much easier to tweet/gram something in 5 seconds than deal with KT losing her tit and going crazy over DM.

PLENTY of people can attest to that!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The way to kts heart is through an IG story that will disappear in 24hrs. 🥰🥰🥰🥰 talk about loving friendships.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Penis pump x2, actual pumps x2, CPR pumps x2, pumps of chocolate syrup for KTs ice cream after x4

I saw a Dylan video in my recommendations this morning as my life is about horror nights now. I don't remember what he was at before but he's at 77k now. Creeping closer and closer to the not-so-dynamic duo. Even though I think he's a boring phoney grifter it would be amusing to me if he surpassed them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A few comments for Katie to delete. She must still be sleeping.

View attachment 1511706

View attachment 1511713

View attachment 1511719
That would absolutely be the move today. If the 40 or so regulars here hypothetically coordinated just a barrage of random comments on her most recent video throughout the entire day.

The comments don’t need to all be snarky or jabs. However, knowing Katie like we know her, she would have to spend her entire Birthday reviewing and policing them from her phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Penis pump x2, actual pumps x2, CPR pumps x2, pumps of chocolate syrup for KTs ice cream after x4

I saw a Dylan video in my recommendations this morning as my life is about horror nights now. I don't remember what he was at before but he's at 77k now. Creeping closer and closer to the not-so-dynamic duo. Even though I think he's a boring phoney grifter it would be amusing to me if he surpassed them.
His growth has been pretty steady. I started following him in…2018?2019? And he was at 3k

Reactions: 13
That would absolutely be the move today. If the 40 or so regulars here hypothetically coordinated just a barrage of random comments on her most recent video throughout the entire day.

The comments don’t need to all be snarky or jabs. However, knowing Katie like we know her, she would have to spend her entire Birthday reviewing and policing them from her phone.
So what you're saying is...we should ruin the cow's birthday? 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Easy since I’m on a non cussing sabbatical. I can play nice 😩

Actually I’m only taking jabs at Ten Pump today. No way Im giving KT ammo to cry for sympathy money on a live tonight for being trolled on her bday. In other words, Monica needs to stay off Tattle today 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tonight is Spencer's obligation of service to the beast. Those poor people that share neighboring condos in Irvine are in store for a doozy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Listen everyone, I'm a grown man. I typically do NOT draw attention to my birthday.

But since it's also Katie's birthday, and any attention paid to me is attention NOT being paid to HER....

LET'S PARTY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.