Best Life & Beyond #55 If YouTube does not work out, KT can go do something easier...like nursing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Paging Mr. Morrow ran into several people dressed as him at the First Magic kingdom Halloween party (one couple was him and his Dalmatian). He seemed genuinely touched by it and featured them in his vlog. How much would I have to pay to get a bunch of tattlers to go as BLAB?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So Paging Mr. Morrow ran into several people dressed as him at the First Magic kingdom Halloween party (one couple was him and his Dalmatian). He seemed genuinely touched by it and featured them in his vlog. How much would I have to pay to get a bunch of tattlers to go as BLAB?
50 bajillion, 45 quadrillion, 97 trillion, 42 billion, 89 million, 300 thousand, 9 hundred and 27 dollars and 39 cents. I'm a method actor and the self hatred that I would have to do to prepare for the role is immense.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Katie might be feeling some type of way after seeing this one šŸ¤£ weird that this is the happiest he has looked in a long time...
Screenshot_20220813-162550_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Katie might be feeling some type of way after seeing this one šŸ¤£ weird that this is the happiest he has looked in a long time...View attachment 1496568
I checked out the ā€œSomethingDisneyā€ Instagram.

Tell me if you have heard this story beforeā€¦

Sheā€™s a MARRIED aspiring Disney Content Creator!

I wonder if she was doing a LIVE stream somewhere and Spencer went and found her to tell her how much he liked what she was doing!

#WhileKatieIsAwaySpencerWillPlay

2BBDF568-0A24-4F8E-B5C8-05713C53F269.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Why does he look happier with all these girl than does in any video with Katie.... it's a sign KT.... HE DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE
Screenshot_20220813-164914_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220813-164918_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Damn Spencerā€¦save some for the rest of us. While Katie is busy shaking down Omaā€¦. Spencer be at Disneyland likeā€¦
You absolutely NAILED this. There has never been proof that Oma has ever interacted with Spencer (or even knows who he is). He's probably kept as a secret to make sure it doesn't jeopardize Oma's sharing of the loot that her family "accumulated" throughout Eastern Europe in the late 1930's and early 1940's.

Photo of Oma from earlier in the month was Katie visiting just to butter her up.

Today's visit with Oma was to shakedown for Vegas spending cash. They must leave on Sunday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Is Spence shopping for a KT upgrade? I assume he owns the channel without her name on it due to her pending divorce.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Is Spence shopping for a KT upgrade? I assume he owns the channel without her name on it due to her pending divorce.
Looking at the age of the other two ladies that Spencer took photos with today: Perhaps, he is doing some Freelance "scouting" work for Justin Scarred?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.