Best Life & Beyond #55 If YouTube does not work out, KT can go do something easier...like nursing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so DUMB how they love Universal Orlando *sooooo much* but they've only been there 4(??) times, yet continue to hate on Universal Studios Hollywood 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Isn’t this where she claims she thought she was buying one slice of cake yet she purchased a whole cake? 🤣
She wasn't expecting the cake to be SO big! They were NEVER going to finish it...

...in front of the camera. They probably ate the whole thing back at the hotel room "so it wouldn't go bad".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Star light, star bright, The first star I see tonight; I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish I wish tonight:

That Disneyland officially announces the end of the Magic Key Program on the morning of Katie’s Birthday - taking all attention away from her on her special day.

#APrayerForLeoSeason
The tears of anguish on that day would be GLORIOUS.

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
KT "im the Queen of Disneyland"

"okay you do know all Queens at Disneyland are evil right?"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Star light, star bright, The first star I see tonight; I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish I wish tonight:

That Disneyland officially announces the end of the Magic Key Program on the morning of Katie’s Birthday - taking all attention away from her on her special day.

#APrayerForLeoSeason
Yes pretty please 🙏 a thousand times over.

Why don’t they goto Universal Hollywood? Did they get banned?
Apparently it is not their cup of tea. Translation: probably got kicked out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

#APrayerForLeoSeason
This would be the best early Christmas gift ever! Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.