Best Life & Beyond #55 If YouTube does not work out, KT can go do something easier...like nursing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky. Most seem to think another reorganization and throwing some more college hires at the problem will fix it. :rolleyes:
I mean some of these people have as much knowledge as KT probably does.

Damn. The perspective of KT next to the other girl. I know... camera is doing some funky wide-angle stuff but OUCH. KT does NOT look like a happy person anymore.
Looked like that in the video too.

Reactions: 12
Are we assuming she has health insurance? Oh wait she’s still married…

No matter - she legit needs to get checked out. If she has insurance then she needs to go - if not - Spence needs to drag his liver spotted ass to work a few bleeping days to earn some cash to pay for an appointment and tests. If he loved/cared for her - his ass would stop down on all this tit and get her checked out and healthy. But he doesn't.

Trolling aside - for real - KT - even if you think it's stupid - just go get checked out. I'd rather bag on a healthy KT than someone who OBVIOUSLY needs help. If you go - and you are perfectly fine - great - rub it in our faces - you win!!! Take the win! But if you're not 100% - fix that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
P
Totally agree - my MIL had thyroid cancer and this is how it looked about 4 months before she finally went to the Dr. KT please get checked - no jokes.
Please KT, girl ... you need to see a Dr about that. Even if it's to prove us trolls wrong. Take care of yourself, please.

Reactions: 14
So first of all, someone here did the math when these two fools were complaining about Magic Keys while they were anxiously waiting for new. This Tattler pointed out with math what a value there were getting and what each park visit actually cost them daily when costs were broken down. So tell me again how you read Tattle without saying you read Tattle. This little pinned comment of theirs rubbed me the wrong way. It almost comes across like a lecture. I don’t think we are the ones you need to worry about when it comes to budgeting.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
P

Please KT, girl ... you need to see a Dr about that. Even if it's to prove us trolls wrong. Take care of yourself, please.
And Also KT, while we are at it, please tell Spencer to stop drinking. Maybe he can ask his buddy Chris Hardwick what alcoholism does to your body.

• Wow
I hope the monthly payments go away because then they are screwed. They maxed out his single credit card buying that tire for the hoopty
He'll have a Kyle Pallo moment where he has to call his mother for more money to renew his pass!

(Kyle has a credit limit of $500.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No matter - she legit needs to get checked out. If she has insurance then she needs to go - if not - Spence needs to drag his liver spotted ass to work a few bleeping days to earn some cash to pay for an appointment and tests. If he loved/cared for her - his ass would stop down on all this tit and get her checked out and healthy. But he doesn't.

Trolling aside - for real - KT - even if you think it's stupid - just go get checked out. I'd rather bag on a healthy KT than someone who OBVIOUSLY needs help. If you go - and you are perfectly fine - great - rub it in our faces - you win!!! Take the win! But if you're not 100% - fix that tit.
How about she get a REAL job that provides her with health insurance so she can get it checked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i truly believe we're getting closer and closer to the day they finally give up the disney grift and move on to the right-wing politics grift

start a podcast->blame disney and "wokeness" for their downfall->$$$

there's nothing right-wingers do better than grift

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.