Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
Star light, star bright, The first star I see tonight; I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish I wish tonight:

That Disneyland officially announces the end of the Magic Key Program on the morning of Katie’s Birthday - taking all attention away from her on her special day.

#APrayerForLeoSeason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
I just looked at when I officially joined and it was almost exactly 3mo ago. That was THIRTY THREADS ago. That’s THIRTY THOUSAND POSTS. has any other forum had that much growth?

Brickeys thread was started 9mo ago and only has 17pages on his first thread. Same w Dylan, started in April and only has 8 pages. ATW was started in April 2021 and only has 7 threads. OA and MJ still do NOT have threads on Tattle.

All this to say, haters do NOT “come w the territory”. They are carefully cultivated by being an especially nasty person 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Why is the effort/production quality of the BLOB Parody videos 10x higher than the slop they toss out there??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
So Paging Mr. Morrow ran into several people dressed as him at the First Magic kingdom Halloween party (one couple was him and his Dalmatian). He seemed genuinely touched by it and featured them in his vlog. How much would I have to pay to get a bunch of tattlers to go as BLAB?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

UncleLester

VIP Member
Right? He sure is touchy and huggy with all the "girls" he started lactating with these two though.............Looks like they are taking pictures with their creepy older uncle from out of town.
Easy on the Uncle slander, ok?

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 48