Best Life & Beyond #55 If YouTube does not work out, KT can go do something easier...like nursing

What is their next v log?

• Disney at night, LATE night

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Ross/Marshalls/michaels/hobby lobby Halloween

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Costco

Votes: 23 20.0%
  • Target

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • VEGAS BABY!!! Cake vending machines, eataly, hauling keurigs

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • Merch search at world of Disney…again

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Definitely NOT D23

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Definitely NOT Oogie Boogie

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • A mansplaining video about nothing (similar to the Magic Keys video)

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • An At Home video (cooking, “working out”)

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • None of the above, they keep surprising us!

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Binky Anniversary (monetized of course)

Votes: 23 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So will the dastardly duo attend D23, or will they come up with one of the good old excuses?
A) Conventions just aren't our thing
B) Scheduling conflicts
C) Surprise Trip
D) Spencer has to work
E) KTs anxiety is back

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just looked at when I officially joined and it was almost exactly 3mo ago. That was THIRTY THREADS ago. That’s THIRTY THOUSAND POSTS. has any other forum had that much growth?

Brickeys thread was started 9mo ago and only has 17pages on his first thread. Same w Dylan, started in April and only has 8 pages. ATW was started in April 2021 and only has 7 threads. OA and MJ still do NOT have threads on Tattle.

All this to say, haters do NOT “come w the territory”. They are carefully cultivated by being an especially nasty person 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
So will the dastardly duo attend D23, or will they come up with one of the good old excuses?
A) Conventions just aren't our thing
B) Scheduling conflicts
C) Surprise Trip
D) Spencer has to work
E) KTs anxiety is back
Definitely ALL OF THE ABOVE because liars can’t keep their stories straight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think it’s the better move for grifting…which means BLAB will never do it. 😂😂😂
So I was nosy and went looking. Haven’t found out anything yet about what percentage Instagram takes, but did see this interesting breakdown comparing YouTube and Instagram for influencers and wannabe influencers. https://grin.co/blog/instagram-vs-youtube-influencers/

Basically, Instagram has a larger audience and skews younger. It’s easier for people with little skill to put out better looking content with minimal effort. It has a larger “lifestyle”-hungry audience. It is designed with monetization built in, with easy ways to integrate merch, affiliate links, and sponsored products. It can be quick, short, and ephemeral but still profitable.

Youtube requires longer format content and a higher level of production quality and skill to be competitive. It’s audience is smaller, skews somewhat older, and are more likely to want “how to” content. It is not as easy to sell things through. Content for it should be evergreen and not be thought of as quick and disposable. However, YouTube content shows up in Google search results while Instagram content does not. This makes YouTube indispensable for branding.

My understanding is wannabe influencers were advised to use both. Grow an Instagram brand, but also put out more timeless YouTube content to snag new people and pull them over to your Instagram profit center.

I think I may have just figured out his sudden Instagram effort.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Star light, star bright, The first star I see tonight; I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish I wish tonight:

That Disneyland officially announces the end of the Magic Key Program on the morning of Katie’s Birthday - taking all attention away from her on her special day.

#APrayerForLeoSeason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
So I was nosy and went looking. Haven’t found out anything yet about what percentage Instagram takes, but did see this interesting breakdown comparing YouTube and Instagram for influencers and wannabe influencers. https://grin.co/blog/instagram-vs-youtube-influencers/

Basically, Instagram has a larger audience and skews younger. It’s easier for people with little skill to put out better looking content with minimal effort. It has a larger “lifestyle”-hungry audience. It is designed with monetization built in, with easy ways to integrate merch, affiliate links, and sponsored products. It can be quick, short, and ephemeral but still profitable.

Youtube requires longer format content and a higher level of production quality and skill to be competitive. It’s audience is smaller, skews somewhat older, and are more likely to want “how to” content. It is not as easy to sell things through. Content for it should be evergreen and not be thought of as quick and disposable. However, YouTube content shows up in Google search results while Instagram content does not. This makes YouTube indispensable for branding.

My understanding is wannabe influencers were advised to use both. Grow an Instagram brand, but also put out more timeless YouTube content to snag new people and pull them over to your Instagram profit center.

I think I may have just figured out his sudden Instagram effort.
Whoa whoa whoa you’re going to have to dumb this WAY down, KT isn’t going to know half the words when she reads it when she wakes up at 2.

• Haha
Star light, star bright, The first star I see tonight; I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish I wish tonight:

That Disneyland officially announces the end of the Magic Key Program on the morning of Katie’s Birthday - taking all attention away from her on her special day.

#APrayerForLeoSeason
Wouldn't that be something? 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

#APrayerForLeoSeason
It would be an all-day party around these parts here were that to happen. Hey, Universe... make it happen, ok?

• Heart
  • Haha

#APrayerForLeoSeason

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Whoa whoa whoa you’re going to have to dumb this WAY down, KT isn’t going to know half the words when she reads it when she wakes up at 2.
🤣 I’ll try.

Instagram= low effort content + easy ways for viewers to spend money quickly without taking time to think about it.

Youtube= fewer videos + way to advertise your brand and Instagram money-making + long term video view money.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤣 I’ll try.

Instagram= low effort content + easy ways for viewers to spend money quickly without taking time to think about it.

Youtube= fewer videos + way to advertise your brand and Instagram money-making + long term video view money.
I bet if food comparisons were used KT MIGHT get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oma, Katie, and Spencer would probably be OK with using the phrase “unfavorable mix” when explaining this answer…
If they ever started doing citywalk food reviews, you’ll know things are bad and desperate times call for desperate measures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.