Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of this they have me thinking so do they themselves feel they are a charity? Like every one is pitching in so they Don’t have to work? Is this for real?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Best Life and Beyond #54: KT and Spencer scammed Adam the Woo, they can barely afford the BU, and Dylan Who?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What a WONDERFUL day in the park! You guys. It was so nice today. The vibes were UP. Waits were low, mobile order timely and efficient and we didn’t see one vlogger. It was amazing. They’re filming a new season of a show called Home economics in the esplanade and THIS was DTD at 4pm! I hope everyone else in the parks today was having an amazing day too

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Released way back in 2016 "Spencer Emmons Guide To Seducing Married Woman" is Now Available on Audiobook.

Another fantastic thread comes to an end..... great work everybody ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This will be Dense once he’s done with KT 😂
These Disney couples are so messy and why do they like staying married to the exes 😅
View attachment 1485984
Is this real?

You can just tell they despise each other, they constantly cut each other off and fight for the spotlight in their videos, even their body language speaks volumes, they can't stand one another! 🤣

And don't even get me started on the sunglasses... 🙄
They are liars so the glasses helped “hide” their lying eyes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
BA270304-3D8F-4E60-88F7-0CDB401766FE.jpeg

She could never ignore the "haters" Linda! She has over a dozen fake accounts and uses them to stalk, harass and reply to the so called haters on all social media platforms. And soon, the "haters" will outnumber the fans and subs. Wait for it....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
[
Is this real?

It’s real, it’s a friend of Mondo (five fires) his IG is magic through a lens. He had a recent breakup and is spilling the tea on his ex in his stories. Just found it funny how similar the stories were to BLAB

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a WONDERFUL day in the park! You guys. It was so nice today. The vibes were UP. Waits were low, mobile order timely and efficient and we didn’t see one vlogger. It was amazing. They’re filming a new season of a show called Home economics in the esplanade and THIS was DTD at 4pm! I hope everyone else in the parks today was having an amazing day too
That’s cool. I like that show. Have fun.

Reactions: 11
JFC watching the "Unplugged" vlog, and these meathead Disneyland fans (BLAB) have no idea that Jack Wagner (he also does all the park opening and closing announcements) is the voice of the Disneyland Railroad, Dense's favorite ride.

He ALSO programmed a lot of the area music for early DL & WDW, this blog post is really informative.
Oh my gosh I was thinking wow really -Jack Wagner - Frisco from General Hospital in the 80s 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
imagine someone posting that. Basically, 'guys you havn't posted a video. whatever will i do with my day?"

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1486653
She could never ignore the "haters" Linda! She has over a dozen fake accounts and uses them to stalk, harass and reply to the so called haters on all social media platforms. And soon, the "haters" will outnumber the fans and subs. Wait for it....
Really Linda, is that why the dislikes outnumber the likes??? Do the BLAB stans not realize that Chubs and the Thumb are deleting negative comments 24/7?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.