Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you nailed it.

A “What’s Happening Wednesday” tonight live from Spring Mountain Road in Las Vegas where Spencer & Katie walk past dozens and dozens of massage parlors and appreciate their signage and decor (since they already did Downtown and Strip aka BTS fiasco - on recent videos).
It looks like they've already driven through Baker...
1660067063615.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
BUT BUT BUT think of the savings. Tenaya Spa at the Grand Californian costs $25 more for the same service (please disregard that you can enjoy all of the other Spa Amenities at the Grand Californian with that service).

I do have to say that the entrance of the Fairytale Facial location is very welcoming (photo is from their IG page):

View attachment 1485202
I thought you were going to say "Photo is from 1976", because it sure looks that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unofficial Way Too Late Thread Title Suggestion:

Best Life & Beyond #54 Spencer & Katie Farewell Season

Inspired by Spencer’s former employer (photo below), we do Spencer and Katie the solid by recognizing that what they are doing isn’t viable for another year for all kinds of various reasons.

And we start celebrating their terrific run of content now as it comes to a close.

6BAA6009-6E54-4D0A-972A-1D6D2BCF94FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
But wait, they can't skip right to CostCo...how else are we going to know what new Halloween merch is available at the park?

View attachment 1485678
Brilliant. She just needs to completely lean into it and go full heel at this point:

Five Things I will be “Buying” for Halloween Season and “Returning” before Thanksgiving. #MerchSearch

Three Exclusive Halloween Merch Items: Will these be a “Good Resell” or “Risk Free Return”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Has the easy joke of Katie & Spencer photoshopped into this classic photograph from the end of The Shining been done yet?
Shining+Black+and+White.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m amazed at all the “gag gift” companies out there. For the bargain price of $175 you can get someone to do a pie to someone’s face that is all dressed up with the sharpies on ready to celebrate 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For a moment there, I thought BLAB were mainly a Disney vlog. Good to see them outside their comfort zone and try to live up to their statement of being a travel channel.

TCF 4 Life

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This will be Dense once he’s done with KT 😂
These Disney couples are so messy and why do they like staying married to the exes 😅
A01F37CA-C6B7-4795-A265-B927A422D68C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Unofficial Way Too Late Thread Title Suggestion:

Best Life & Beyond #54 Spencer & Katie Farewell Season

Inspired by Spencer’s former employer (photo below), we do Spencer and Katie the solid by recognizing that what they are doing isn’t viable for another year for all kinds of various reasons.

And we start celebrating their terrific run of content now as it comes to a close.

View attachment 1485676
Inquiring minds would still love to know why he never returned….as they cleaned house because of the mistreatment brought to light behind the scenes at Ellen. He even stated that he had always had great and positive experience working on the show. Then…. Poof!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
:)

approx 4.30 mark
i realllllly want to post this video on the Orange County subReddit and see what the local residents have to say about it. Will they confirm the presence of gangs and felony flats? Will they be offended about the implications? I have to know! (please someone do this!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
😮 i deleted the screenshot. i don’t want to cause any confusion
All good. ;)
I just remember not long ago the issue was brought up that someone made a Griftbuster YouTube account (hence our plaid hero making his post about accounts). I see the impersonator has now taken on the plaid profile picture too so... lovely. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.