Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer sounds even more depressed and monotone than usual. He's been peeking at tattle again before he went live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just got inspired by the below Super Chatter for the next screenplay that I will write, titled “The Almost Imagineer”:

1D4E1218-DCBF-4B91-935E-7F036E9B5F13.jpeg

D9692DF1-4CEE-46A8-A914-6FFD26723717.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
LMAO Fireworks Cancelled.... nothing goes right for these two Dipshits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’m watching the live sea otter cam from the Monterey Bay Aquarium (don’t ask) and they have four times the number of viewers than the BLAB Besties Live Stream. And you can only see one of the otters. And he’s sleeping.
Hey, sea otters are Gucci and rad. At least more that KD and Dense.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hahahhaha I watch the Monterey Bay Otters all the time on my 2nd monitor while working from home!
View attachment 1476498
(We visit the aquarium 2-3 times a year since it's nearby, the otters are fun to watch!)
I watch the bears at Katmai National Park while I'm working! Animal cams are better than BLAB by far. Byyyy faaaar!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.