Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ending my lurking session here. I want to thank BLOB because without their complaints on a livestream, I never would have stumbled upon this place. I had doubts about them from the first time my wife showed me a video of theirs, but the downward spiral they've been on has been particularly revealing. The endless eating, the grifting, and morphing into a Native American are signs of a troubling disorder.

It saddens me to see what they've descended into, but at some point accountability about (Best) life choices has to be taken. #sorryboutit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
So he ditches KT and she doesn’t notice. She gave grandad the slip! LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Spencer's livestream is incredibly depressing. He's a bad host, isn't making money (the main goal for them), and the footage looks terrible -- and far worse than many other channels that are livestreaming right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don't shove your camera in kids faces! What is wrong with you Spencer?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Did Katie just lift the chain so Spencer could cut in front of that entire family? Isn’t cutting lines/holding spaces against Disneyland rules? The duck.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So irritated and feel terrible for the people that were behind Katie in line. When this gets published, someone needs to snippet the clip of Katie doing that and send it to Disneyland. Not cool and 100% against the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.