Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneynana21

VIP Member
Mondo and Danny stopped and chatted with my family and I. My daughter was a fan. They were chill and were super friendly and down to earth.

During the pandemic we would watch the attraction videos from freshed baked.
We saw Liz, late one night, I smiled as her and
she returned it with an annoyed and snotty look. She comes off as being cool/approachable on camera, so that caught me off guard.
What really turned me off was having David’s camera in my face and on my family during May the fourth. I was beyond livid seeing my child in the video.
I tend to visit the parks during the special events and one particular event I ran in to all of the major Disney vloggers. FB, BLAB, OA, MJ, FF, Mr. Cheezypop and Chris Rogers. All of them were so nice, EXCEPT BLAB. Spencer was ok as was Pixar Charlie. KT gave off bitch vibes so I never said ONE WORD TO HER. I kept my convo with Spencer short & sweet. Didn’t bother asking for a selfie cuz why. David was nice, Liz was super nice. OA had a TON of people approaching them yet despite that, they were still super genuine and were offering stickers. Mondo, well, he’s like a big kid. Very nice, sweet, yet distracted by his surroundings. That’s fine. He wasn’t rude in the least bit. MigVee and Janelle were very appreciative and humble. I commented on his editing which he really did appreciate. I guess my point to all of this is that they are just regular people. Followers need to stop acting as if they are celebrities. Don’t feed the ego. I’m sorry your experience was not a positive one with Liz & David. I’ve met them on more than one occasion and each time they were very approachable. David is wise. He made one crack about Tattle once and learned his lesson real quick! I personally like to believe that he along with all of the other vloggers I mentioned are sitting back and enjoying watching this dumpster fire that is BLAB!

• Wow
Reactions: 37

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
These are grown ass adults. I bet whoever was playing beast was making the most disgusting face under that fuzzy head.

When my fiance and I did our one and only thus far World trip I'm 2018, we only did two character dining, Tusker house, because we love that the buffet had different food options besides American food and the castle because I got us a time during fireworks. Both times we did polite hellos to characters but let them move on to the tables with, you know, children.

I hope parents in that room were using that as a learning experience for their children of how NOT to act.

• Heart
  • Angry

cardfrek

VIP Member
I feel full scale embarrassment watching Just a few minutes of this vlog. what he’s painting over is way more impressive. The Frankenstein Bride next to it is pretty cool! What Spencer is not and never will be is cool. 👎 and filming yourself is the worst part lol
His idea of "graffiti" is a square & triangle pattern you draw in Algebra 101 when you're bored waiting for the class to end 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Muck like KT and Spence - I just took @UncleLester vision and made it a reality.

Not sure who got the worse end of that metaphor.

If I never hear "homie" ever again - that would be just grand!
Deer @OG_MALIBU_SERF, 🚌

Dude, you're my homie man! You took this hardcore situation, and turned it up to another level of a hip hop graffiti "art" situation, dude. I could not contain my moob tears, watching this, while riding the choo choo 🚂 around my "fav" hangout spot, man. Hang ten 🤙to you dude, for making me the gangster movie star that my mommy always wanted me to be, at least in the "cities finest" frontierland area. 🔫 I'm so proud to call you my newest bestest (only) "TCF" homie, since all our boogers have the same green and yellow tint, dude.
Sincerely,
SERF TCF,
Dence

Seriously, this is fantastic @OG_MALIBU_SERF, (we all feel your pain). 😂
1659833055580.png

• Haha
Charlie was actually very sweet to my son, and seemed genuine when we said hello.
Thank you for sharing your story! It makes sense that Charlie is more human than BLAB since at the end of the day he's a lonely dude who wants friends, hence why he hangs out with BLAB, who uses him for the moolah. Charlie needs to find some people who appreciate him for who he is as a person unlike BLAB...

• Heart

disneydude92

So irritated and feel terrible for the people that were behind Katie in line. When this gets published, someone needs to snippet the clip of Katie doing that and send it to Disneyland. Not cool and 100% against the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

pepsioz

To so many families going to Disney is a once in a lifetime experience that they have saved up for. Imagine booking that special dining experience for your family and those fucking tossers are there acting like wild animals. I actually have the rage and can’t imagine how I would have reacted had I been sitting near that table 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

Someone has to post this to r/cringe. Both the white guy at sanctioned graffiti event and crying at Disneyland...my butthole can't take this much cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
If your first post (minutes after joining) reads- "hi I'm new and I'm real.. Mondo sucks and Dave from FB is a jerk. What do you guys think of them?" Then become rude or defensive with another member, I may report that user.
It’s always the same old schtick.

• Haha
  • Heart

shadee91762

VIP Member
The delusion is real
Screenshot_20220808-115609-354.png

No matter what kind of comments that we make about Spencer here, nothing must hurt his feelings more than when the Tow Truck Driver from Barstow was able to manually take the lug nuts off (without an electronic impact driver) his balding tire after they sat for what seemed like hours waiting…

Just a fantastic moment in their documented history.

Rock the Walls. Rock the Cans. Rock the Dance Floor. Could not Rock the lug nuts.
Aww Spence can't bust a nut 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

disneydude92

Turning this bullshit off. I was actually slightly enjoying it when it was just Spencer; but then when Katie comes in and pulls the chain to let Spencer cut an entire family and other people, not cool. Hope that clip gets blasted and you both get reprimanded. You are not above the rules, assholes. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
This wdw trip is the same one, where Adam brought Dani 702 to the parks with blab. KT treated Dani like shit, she kept ignoring her, trying to always one up Dani. It was obvious that KT was beyond jealous of her, and Spencer was giving Dani the googly eyes. I know some do like Dani, but I think she is a sweetheart. She handled herself very well and it was quite apparent Dani was taking the high road and letting KT embarrass herself.
I think KT wishes she could have Adam, which that, along with the fact that Dani is much much more attractive than her (in both looks and personality) is why she treated Dani like shit. KT is the type of girl that prefers to surround herself in only men so all the attention is on her, any other woman is a threat.

KT - it's hard to have that attitude now when you're closer to 300 pounds than 200.

• Heart
  • Haha

Nytemare105

BTW, this "Behind the Scenes" reminded me of when Presidents tour a city or community after a major disaster has struck (earthquake, tornado, fire, hurricane, terrorist attack, mass shooting)... All for show. BLAB damage control attempting to sputter into overdrive. I've seen BLAB with my own peepers "behind the scenes" while in the parks. Their faces are buried in their phones or cameras, little interaction between the two between takes, they look absolutely miserable and 100% unapproachable. As soon as the camera is rolling, the over the top fake personalities are on.
Exactly they were miserable when I saw them. He rolled his eyes and walked away from her. She stayed glued to the phone. This is the second time I've seen them and if the camera isn't on they look miserable around each other especially him.

• Haha
  • Wow

DencerHasDecreed

Those are Matty’s Sister’s children?

Just when we thought Spencer’s T couldn’t get any lower…
Matt's sister: "Hey kids we're going to Disneyland today so Your Uncle Matty's-Ex-Wife...err, I mean current wife...and Uncle Matty's-Wife's-Boyfriend, who's super old but cool with the kids, can give us a free VIP tour of Disneyland today! They can't get us on rides or provide any sort of VIP services of any kind, actually, come to think of it, I don't know why we are meeting up with her since she can't provide anything to better the experience at all, but aren't you guys excited?!!!"

• Haha
  • Wow