Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I agree, I really hope we’re converting some of them! I only wish some of our members wouldn’t report new members as “spam” if they’ve been deemed suspicious (spoken from experience). It would be fun to see how some of these conversations play out.
If your first post (minutes after joining) reads- "hi I'm new and I'm real.. Mondo sucks and Dave from FB is a jerk. What do you guys think of them?" Then become rude or defensive with another member, I may report that user.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

TheConnoisseur

Mondo and Danny stopped and chatted with my family and I. My daughter was a fan. They were chill and were super friendly and down to earth.

During the pandemic we would watch the attraction videos from freshed baked.
We saw Liz, late one night, I smiled as her and
she returned it with an annoyed and snotty look. She comes off as being cool/approachable on camera, so that caught me off guard.
What really turned me off was having David’s camera in my face and on my family during May the fourth. I was beyond livid seeing my child in the video.
I have disliked Liz ever since I saw her berate a young Starbucks employee because she apparently messed her order up.

Her daughter was having an epic tantrum at the time so I’m sure she was just projecting her anger at this innocent girl - still not good enough. She never even bothered to apologize.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Whoa. I just scrolled back on BLABS YT and even as soon as a year ago they were doing a lot of stuff. Like tiki bars and going to San Diego, Palm Springs and staying at paradise pier. Saw The Rock at that tequila tasting in DTD. They were 100x more active! What happened in this past year? Lack of money = nothing outside of “free” Disneyland? They even look 100x worse. A year ago they BOTH had joy in their faces and now…wow. What a change.

I picked a random video from a year ago and wow. The light has gone out in both of them. They were both happy together and looked healthy! They even seemed as if they were having genuine fun. They are the definition of a toxic relationship, look at how negatively it has affected them.

Whoops meant to add this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Headed to Disneyland next week for a quick trip, we saw them in Tahoe…wonder if we’ll have a similar encounter at the mouse house? 😈

• Haha
  • Sick

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
This was maddening. NO ONE acts like that at ANY character meal. I’ve been to several in Disneyland and everyone is so respectful. It’s a joy to hear kids gasp and scream for their favorite character but it only lasts a moment. These assholes spent several minutes screaming at a nice sit down meal that had others in attendance. Ive never seen this video before. They are such trash. Absolute trash. They are the reason people hate “Disney adults”.

@Grifters of the Caribbean i saw your comment on the last thread about locking posts.

i had commented to the moderator to lock it in a post below myNew Thread post, are you saying I have to have a New Thread link AND an @ mod in the same post? This has happened a few times w my new posts. Thanks!

• Heart
  • Angry

The Real Deal

VIP Member
That is really interesting because I have heard from numerous people that Fresh Baked are not that approachable and rather stand offish Everyone else has been ok. I had the same experience with BLAB and Dylan. I could not stand her immediately either.
The best thing to do is not give any of these vloggers attention. Other than a few of them, they all think they're celebrities and everyone should bow down to them! Pleaassseee!

• Heart

primordia

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure I know who you guys are referring to as well.

I really don't care, they can read here all they want, fake post here, doesn't matter! Not sure who they think they're infiltrating on a public forum. If you're trying to ID people and get personal information maybe you should ask yourself....

8ubGFLt.gif

None of us care who you are. We're here to stop two grifters from grifting.

• Heart