Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GriftingAintEasy

I recently watched OA's "how we met" video they did about a year ago. It was so cute and you can tell they really love each other.
They are suuuuuper nice and totally genuine, I've met them a few times at the parks and they always take the time to talk with me and my family. Last summer they had a contest where they gave away a Spider-Bot (not the tiny cheap one but the big expensive one) to 1 lucky person and they chose my 5 year old Son, he absolutely lost his mind, now anytime we watch their videos he goes: "those are the nice people who gave me the Spider-Bot!" 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Released way back in 2016 "Spencer Emmons Guide To Seducing Married Woman" is Now Available on Audiobook.

Another fantastic thread comes to an end..... great work everybody ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

TheConnoisseur

Hypothetically, what do you think would happen if a thin twenty or thirty something eager to be a Disneyland vlogger started courting Spence, do you think he'd drop KKKT like a hot potato?
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?!

Honey trap experiment!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Mind you, she was still living with her husband here and they're talking about doing activities together outside the parks. Also, it's clear that KT has a lot to do with Spencer's poor health. Spencer would like to be more active, but he chooses to sit behind a desk and edit all day so his heffer can have the channel that she's always wanted. Don't ever feel sorry for him. He chose this "best" life.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

diskneelvr

VIP Member
To so many families going to Disney is a once in a lifetime experience that they have saved up for. Imagine booking that special dining experience for your family and those fucking tossers are there acting like wild animals. I actually have the rage and can’t imagine how I would have reacted had I been sitting near that table 🤬
KT the attention whore always has to “prove” to everyone in the room she loves Disney the MOST!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

WinniethePooh

Chatty Member
No matter what kind of comments that we make about Spencer here, nothing must hurt his feelings more than when the Tow Truck Driver from Barstow was able to manually take the lug nuts off (without an electronic impact driver) his balding tire after they sat for what seemed like hours waiting…

Just a fantastic moment in their documented history.

Rock the Walls. Rock the Cans. Rock the Dance Floor. Could not Rock the lug nuts.
They could have not filmed this incident. Didn't keep up on car maintenance, didn't check the tires, too weak to unscrew the lug nuts, too stupid to change the tire, etc. Out of embarrassment they could have not uploaded this to YouTube....that is an option. Yet, here it is. And of course it's Louie's fault for pointing it out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Spencer sounds even more depressed and monotone than usual. He's been peeking at tattle again before he went live.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
Netflix just announced that they are updating Stranger Things Season 4 to include new hit single "BLAB (Be griftin' you!)" as the song that saves Max's life.

Stranger-Things-4-Kate-Bush-Max.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
That place looks like a waiting room for a pediatrician's office.

Bippity Boppity Baroque
BUT BUT BUT think of the savings. Tenaya Spa at the Grand Californian costs $25 more for the same service (please disregard that you can enjoy all of the other Spa Amenities at the Grand Californian with that service).

I do have to say that the entrance of the Fairytale Facial location is very welcoming (photo is from their IG page):

17BFD683-2AE4-4AEE-B39C-95D96E5F6F7B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

ohmygoddude82

I was “trolling” the live stream last night for a little bit before he got on the Alice ride, (the excitement over which color caterpillar he was going to get was blowing my mind). I just wanted to give a shout out to whoever this was because it was cracking me up before they finally caught on and deleted it

Attachments

• Haha