Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
But wait, they can't skip right to CostCo...how else are we going to know what new Halloween merch is available at the park?

View attachment 1485678
Brilliant. She just needs to completely lean into it and go full heel at this point:

Five Things I will be “Buying” for Halloween Season and “Returning” before Thanksgiving. #MerchSearch

Three Exclusive Halloween Merch Items: Will these be a “Good Resell” or “Risk Free Return”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Yup - I just took a 30 second snip to point people back to the original channel/video.

Enjoy the hits and traffic and comments.

The more eyes (and ears!) the better.

It's a banger.

• Heart
  • Haha

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Since you said “Dealer’s Choice”, that made me think of BlackJack which pays 3:2.

Therefore, you are responsible for a $150 ($100 at 3:2) to the Make A Wish Foundation.

View attachment 1478821
One of my kids has had a WISH fulfilled, this post just made me burst into tears. Thank you for your kindness. I know how special Wishes are to these fragile kids.

WHAT A DAY on TATTLE>

Charity Donations, White bread machinations and a new Song sure to sweep the nation!!!!
Put it in thread title form because THIS is the one

• Heart

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
If anyone that edits videos, wants to make $100 to any charity of their choice (and I will post the receipt).

One day, would you consider taking the clip from here where Spencer acts like a bad ass (talking about “rocking the cans”, “rocking the microphone”, “rocking the turntables”, etc.) and mix it with him crying when Disneyland reopened?

The most cringe BL&B moment (in my opinion):

OK. Sounds better than yard work.

HOLY SHIT - I have not laughed that loud in a long time

• Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Best Life and Beyond #54: Katie Gets a Facial, Spencer's Pace is Glacial, They Both Make Comments Racial

• Haha
  • Wow

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
What a WONDERFUL day in the park! You guys. It was so nice today. The vibes were UP. Waits were low, mobile order timely and efficient and we didn’t see one vlogger. It was amazing. They’re filming a new season of a show called Home economics in the esplanade and THIS was DTD at 4pm! I hope everyone else in the parks today was having an amazing day too

Attachments

• Heart

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Why livestream rides that there are 4k videos of on YouTube? This is awful and grating.

• Heart
  • Haha
BTW, this "Behind the Scenes" reminded me of when Presidents tour a city or community after a major disaster has struck (earthquake, tornado, fire, hurricane, terrorist attack, mass shooting)... All for show. BLAB damage control attempting to sputter into overdrive. I've seen BLAB with my own peepers "behind the scenes" while in the parks. Their faces are buried in their phones or cameras, little interaction between the two between takes, they look absolutely miserable and 100% unapproachable. As soon as the camera is rolling, the over the top fake personalities are on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
(the excitement over which color caterpillar he was going to get was blowing my mind)
Same here. That was my breaking point of "man this is so boring" to "ok this is what a father says to his toddler to get them excited about the ride", so then I thought.... Who is the toddler in this scenario? Him, or the viewers?

This shit should be embarassing to him. I hope KT is committed to him, because I don't think there are a lot of women that would put up with this level of empty-calorie, life-has-no-meaning, I'm about as interesting as an ingrown hair, manchild nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
TONITE at Alpaca Towers blasting KT & The Bears “Blab be Griftin you”

View attachment 1478864
Disneyland Security: "Sir, what is this Bluetooth speaker you have in your backpack??"

Mr. Prot!: " This is so I can serenade the Queen of Disneyland by playing the first KT& The Bears single 'BLAB (Be Griftin' You)'. I hear she puts out if you hang out in the Fuel Rod area with cash, churros and music."

Disneyland Security: " Then by all means, carry on my good sir. And give the Queen of Disneyland my love! I gave her genital warts back in '19 but I'm sure that's all past history now!"

• Haha

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
You and me both! Crazy ass attention whore would not be acting like that again!
They are like the assholes at graduation ceremonies who scream and use blow horns when their family member's names are called, eventhough there are signs and reminders throughout the event to NOT DO THIS.

• Heart

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
I can't wait for the next hit single from Tommy Wabs and the BLAB-Tones. I’ve heard they have a swingin' rendition of Louie Louie by the Kingsmen! It's a nice tribute to all of Louie's videos.

Louie Louie, oh no, we gotta go, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, baby.
Louie Louie, oh no, there's a new video! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Baby!
Louie Louie, oh baby, me gotta go.
Louie Louie, oh baby, there's a new video!

A fine little girl, she waits for me.
A new video, is waiting for me
Me catch the ship across the sea.
A Tattle Exclusive, for all to see
Me sailed the ship all alone.
BLAB's the worst, and we've always known
Me never think I'll make it home.
These clips Louie shows, they make me groan!

Louie Louie, no, no, no, no, no, said, we gotta go.
Louie Louie, no, no no, no, no, said, there's a new video!
Said Louie Louie, oh baby, me gotta go.
Said, Louie Louie, oh baby, there's a new video!

Three nights and days I sailed the sea.
This one's got Dylan, or Crackhead Tony
Me think of girl constantly.
I don't care, they're all funny to me!
On the ship, I dream she there.
In the last clip, Spencer said "It's been Decreed!"
I smell the rose in her hair.
"The lugnuts are strong, much stronger than me!"

Ah Louie Louie, oh no, we gotta go, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, baby.
Ah Louie Louie, oh no, there's a new video! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Baby!

Louie Louie, oh baby, said, we gotta go.

OK, let's give it to 'em, right now!
OK let's GRIFT it to 'em, right now!

(guitar solo)

Me see Jamaica, the moon above.

We see KT and Spencer, are not in love
It won't be long me see me love.
It won't be long till divorce is done
Me take her in my arms and then
Spencer won't propose, we know it's true
I tell her I'll never leave again.
Because his balls will always be blue

Ah Louie Louie, oh no, we gotta go, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, baby.
Ah Louie Louie, oh no, there's a new video! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Baby!
Louie Louie, oh baby, said, we gotta go.

I said we gotta go now
I said there's a new video now! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart