Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Provost Park Pass published a video about the Early Entrance program at Disneyland. Fresh Baked was also in it. Surprised that BLAB didn't get in on this. Then Provost explained this program is only available to guests staying at a Disneyland resort. You know BLAB won't stay at any Disneyland resort hotel anytime soon.
I believe fresh baked was gifted a stay from getaway today which I’m sure Katie detests them for

You KNOW Spencer said the old classic... "I must've loosened it for you" followed up with a dab...

I can’t unsee this now. You know he’s done this 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What. I’m just planning a surprise 🥳😹

Or Mooker Spooker

Spencer ran into my 8 yr old. Made him bleed bad and no I’m sorry. Just called him a little tit. Now I won’t rest Until Justice

Happy Birthday

Can't wait for that surprise, Monica! Talk about epic- I just pray it's live streamed somehow.,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Honest to goodness just wondering what could possibly be in this buldging backpack, especially when you are entering the damn park at 11:32PM?!
View attachment 1481518
This literally baffles me. When I go to Disneyland I take as little as possible so I have less to carry. Debit card, drivers license, lip balm, phone, portable charger. That's it. We know a phone charger isn't in the pleather backpack since they pay good money for the fuel rods. Maybe a change of t-shirt and leggings in cast KKKT busts throgh what she is wearing? Spare hat for Dence in case he didn't "best remove 'em" and and he lost his and his poor Irish/Choctaw head is exposed? Extra Lee prress-on nails for KKKT in case they actually go on a ride and she looses one? I just don't inderstand....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This literally baffles me. When I go to Disneyland I take as little as possible so I have less to carry. Debit card, drivers license, lip balm, phone, portable charger. That's it. We know a phone charger isn't in the pleather backpack since they pay good money for the fuel rods. Maybe a change of t-shirt and leggings in cast KKKT busts throgh what she is wearing? Spare hat for Dence in case he didn't "best remove 'em" and and he lost his and his poor Irish/Choctaw head is exposed? Extra Lee prress-on nails for KKKT in case they actually go on a ride and she looses one? I just don't inderstand....
The backpack is probably just full of changes of underwear and string cheese

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
All their purchases from the last time they were there so they can return them. Subtle BO included.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Provost Park Pass published a video about the Early Entrance program at Disneyland. Fresh Baked was also in it. Surprised that BLAB didn't get in on this. Then Provost explained this program is only available to guests staying at a Disneyland resort. You know BLAB won't be staying at any Disneyland resort hotel anytime soon.
Guess BLAB's invitation to stay at the Grand Californian and get in for free got lost in the mail. Again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Guess BLAB's invitation to stay at the Grand Californian and get in for free got lost in the mail. Again.
It must really suck for them to be blacklisted by Disney, no chance of ever getting off it either. Google search takes care of that lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Mind you, she was still living with her husband here and they're talking about doing activities together outside the parks. Also, it's clear that KT has a lot to do with Spencer's poor health. Spencer would like to be more active, but he chooses to sit behind a desk and edit all day so his heffer can have the channel that she's always wanted. Don't ever feel sorry for him. He chose this "best" life.
Gosh! That poor man! He let her suck the life out of him and literally turned him into a BLOB! She was always a lazy B. Honestly though, when I see clips like this I always think that fool (Spencer) was on crack 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It must really suck for them to be blacklisted by Disney, no chance of ever getting off it either. Google search takes care of that lol.
And then all the stans who might bring up the subject of wanting to see them join in on cruises, premieres, openings, and such alongside other vloggers who legitimately have a working relationship with Disney. Gosh, that's gotta sting. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the backpack is full of the eBay items she lists. The ones she bought to sell, and the non-selling ones she plans on returning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe there’s a sink full of washed farmers market fruits and vegetables in there???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd have accidentally pushed her off the ride or just jumped off myself. Anything to get away. She really knows how to ruin everything.
"Sorry bout it." No... no you're not. You think you're being cute and in reality, everyone just wants to stay the hell away from you.

• Heart
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.