Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT: After seeing Peter & Kitra go the Academy Museum in L.A. on one of their Ordinary Adventures, I decided to make the trek and come here and see it for myself. This museum is really cool! And in some of the exhibits, there is a surprising amount of Disney history and film used items on display. Being a movie geek in general this place is soo cool, and I am nerding out big time here lol. BLAB wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this 🤣
That's what I love about their videos. They go to different places showcasing all of the cool, fun stuff and having a great time. My wife and I visited Smorgasburg in downtown LA for the first time after watching their vlog on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No matter what kind of comments that we make about Spencer here, nothing must hurt his feelings more than when the Tow Truck Driver from Barstow was able to manually take the lug nuts off (without an electronic impact driver) his balding tire after they sat for what seemed like hours waiting…

Just a fantastic moment in their documented history.

Rock the Walls. Rock the Cans. Rock the Dance Floor. Could not Rock the lug nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
wtf! was that during a live stream???? oh my god i would have been banned

Oh my god was this on instagram or youtube? I need to see that
I dont believe so, Monica relayed the story here on Tattle some time ago. You tube for the huge oatmeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mind you, she was still living with her husband here and they're talking about doing activities together outside the parks. Also, it's clear that KT has a lot to do with Spencer's poor health. Spencer would like to be more active, but he chooses to sit behind a desk and edit all day so his heffer can have the channel that she's always wanted. Don't ever feel sorry for him. He chose this "best" life.
"team building" well played Spencer, well played :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"team building" well played Spencer, well played :sneaky:
Can you imagine how hard Matty must of laughed when one of his guy friends first gave him a heads up that Spencer may have nefarious intentions with his wife?

Potential Response by Matty:

“So, you are telling me that guy in his late 40’s who goes to Disneyland by himself daily and always wears that weird Ellen hoodie + lives in his Mom’s condo is trying to steal my lady?

You must be higher than the primary tour guide on the Las Vegas Lip Smacking Foodie tour.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
i always wondered what the hell KT carries in that backpack too. like what are you taking to disneyland at 11 PM right before they close that would necessitate the use of a backpack? does she think it makes her look thinner or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i always wondered what the hell KT carries in that backpack too. like what are you taking to disneyland at 11 PM right before they close that would necessitate the use of a backpack? does she think it makes her look thinner or something?
It probably does help hide some of the obviousness of her obesity...she also wears a lot of darker colors now, which can give the illusion of being slimmer

Reactions: 10
Mind you, she was still living with her husband here and they're talking about doing activities together outside the parks. Also, it's clear that KT has a lot to do with Spencer's poor health. Spencer would like to be more active, but he chooses to sit behind a desk and edit all day so his heffer can have the channel that she's always wanted. Don't ever feel sorry for him. He chose this "best" life.
The change..... I can't even.......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The same way he chose to give up/lose his friendship with Woo to enable and defend her crappy behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here we go again! Me sitting on the bus chuckling out loud like a crazy person while reading through your genius BLAB posts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On my way to the park for my birthday. Staying for Fantasmic. I let you know if there is a sighting 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What. I’m just planning a surprise 🥳😹

Do not Google search "fairy tail facials"
Or Mooker Spooker

Wait they ran over a kid? What forum article number is that on?
Spencer ran into my 8 yr old. Made him bleed bad and no I’m sorry. Just called him a little tit. Now I won’t rest Until Justice

On my way to the park for my birthday. Staying for Fantasmic. I let you know if there is a sighting 👀
Happy Birthday

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Provost Park Pass published a video about the Early Entrance program at Disneyland. Fresh Baked was also in it. Surprised that BLAB didn't get in on this. Then Provost explained this program is only available to guests staying at a Disneyland resort. You know BLAB won't be staying at any Disneyland resort hotel anytime soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.