Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can we make Disney aware of them?
I just contacted Disney and provided the link to this video showing them disrespecting the park. I also let them know about security guard Jeremy, who looks the other way, and who gives BLOB special treatment. Lets see what happens, it doesn't hurt to try, maybe something they do will finally trigger Disney to ban BLOB once and for all. :devilish:

Time - stamped

"Healthy FOODS and Hacks"... NOT! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
I’m watching the live sea otter cam from the Monterey Bay Aquarium (don’t ask) and they have four times the number of viewers than the BLAB Besties Live Stream. And you can only see one of the otters. And he’s sleeping.
Hahahhaha I watch the Monterey Bay Otters all the time on my 2nd monitor while working from home!
step-brothers-best-friends.gif

(We visit the aquarium 2-3 times a year since it's nearby, the otters are fun to watch!)

• Heart
  • Haha

summa1888

VIP Member
we know BLAB watches videos about them. I can just see spencer watching the firetruck video, KT 70-80 pounds lighter, and he turns despondently and looks at KT on the couch popping ice cream sandwiches, wondering where it all went wrong.

• Haha

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Katie is still on the "self care" and "mental health" kick in an effort to make us all believe she's not 100& bothered by the effects of being a complete bitch? Awesome. And as a result still hoping to get some influencer clout on top of it. No facial is going to make you look less fat, sweetie. And no one wants to partner with you or link back to your account when you're bitching about bullying.
All the facials in the world can’t help a person who is ugly on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

DencerHasDecreed

Great minds and all that, I have just posted something similar 😂
I bet you they still joke about that, it was probably brought up and laughed about several times while he was in Vegas 😂 they both looked mortified in that clip, and the look they gave each other after Adam said they were making a scene was just priceless. One of those situations where in the moment it's NOT funny at all, but later you look back and laugh at how absurd it all was. Who screams like that in a nice-ish restaurant?!

• Heart

dramalt

VIP Member
I haven’t posted in a while but have been keeping up every day. That song is…a whole new level of “amazing”!

• Heart

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
You know, I get why KKKT is sooooo obsessed with Daphne. Daphne is stunning, independent, doesn’t give a rats what others think of her and she has a special place in ATW’s heart. KKKT on the other hand is morbidly obese, with an older man she clearly doesn’t love anymore, has a failing YT channel and is generally despised by pretty much everybody.

KKKT just have another churro hon, it’ll make it all better.
I think Daphne is free, in all sense of the word. She’s free w her sexuality and her relationships. And her social media. And she STILL gets paid. She could get any guy she wants and I’m sure has lots of friends. To be physically, financially, sexually and emotionally free is EMPOWERING. I see other people KT has been rude to along the way (Dani for example) as being just as free. KT will NEVER possess the qualities needed to be free.

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Mind you, she was still living with her husband here and they're talking about doing activities together outside the parks. Also, it's clear that KT has a lot to do with Spencer's poor health. Spencer would like to be more active, but he chooses to sit behind a desk and edit all day so his heffer can have the channel that she's always wanted. Don't ever feel sorry for him. He chose this "best" life.
"team building" well played Spencer, well played :sneaky:

• Haha

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Did you follow griftbuster on IG ? They block anyone that follows that account. Then they come and message you with threats from fake accounts. I have been getting quite a few messages lately from one of their fake accounts. That's how I know Tattle is doing its job 😇
Post them.

You are not alone. And they are starting to cross lines. It's getting to the point that if BLOB doesn't address their unhinged stans - then they are culpable for their behavior (since they are sending them anyhow) and that is very LARGE violation of the TOS for Instagram and YT.

Ironic that their most loyal, dedicated and unhinged stans will be what brings them down, not tattle.

• Heart

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if shortly we start seeing Louie's videos gaining more views than BLABS!
FWIW - You are starting to see the impact of their low quality content - dislikes - deleting comments. They are falling out (if not totally out) of the algorithm and relying on subs and searches. Which is even better - since Louie videos are all over searches for BLOB - not unlike herpes.

The louie videos are racking up organic views - but more importantly - likes and comments - and the comments are getting likes - the engagement is off the charts. YT is recommending the videos (LA Cue as well - that's where the bulk of the views come from in that case).

What's worse (for blob - better for us) these videos are getting recommended and played for the stans.... and they are WATCHING THEM. Even making the effort to comment on them - even negative comments count.

BLOB is self destructing. They keep talking about it - driving the views to the parody videos - driving up engagement.

Much like bitching about tattle to the stans - driving people here - converting them. They are just not that smart.

All they had to do was ignore it. But no. They just keep doubling down on bad choices.

• Heart
  • Haha