Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Flying out to LAX tonight with the family for 9 days at Disneyland.

If I see BLAB point any cameras within the vicinity of my kids - I promise you all that I will uppercut that camera all the way to DisneyWorld. I don’t care if Security Guard Jeremy tries to deport me!

Wish me luck for this 14 hour flight from Sydney, Australia - with the wife, 4 year old twins and an 18 month old 😬

Much love Tattle Fam!
Safe travels mate! Wish I was heading there with you. Rather than shirtfronting them it would be much better if you could get yourself, lovely wife and kids in their shots, then when it’s uploaded with you all in the background you can complain to YT and they can get a strike. That will be 2 in 90 days.

Safe travels!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We saw them sitting at a table not talking and just staring at their phones while looking annoyed.
This is what perplexes me about the Disney vlogger experience in general. There's no way it can be fun to go there everyday trying to find new and interesting things to talk about/look at. Why put yourself through the trouble of getting there, parking, waiting in lines, seeing the same rides and
parades, for the almost comically low amounts of money they bring in? What did they make last night, $170?

I love going to DL/DCA, and before the pandemic my wife and I would go once a year for 2-3 days. It was always really fun, and we had a great time, but after awhile there's a lack of things to do. Plus, going away for a year or so makes it feel special when you return. I can't imagine having to find joy in riding the Autopia 100x a year.

• Heart
  • Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
Mondo just dropped a video featuring the new Halloween merch at the park. Whats the matter, BLAB? Too busy trying to dox Tattlers that you missed out being the first to show this?

• Haha
  • Heart

@lpha

They are some of the few that got worse after everything, including beloved Disneyland, opened again. Many struggled and gained weight during the pandemic closures....after everything open and available, BLAB got blobbier. And even with a tight budget, there are so many things to do (including a lot of outdoor exercise...gasp!) they could feature...they choose not to. Also, they could cut out some of the dining out to do activities, especially for their channel (which they can then use as a tax write off)...they just don't.
They obviously are struggling financially to constantly have to be sharing a meal at the park and talking about the prices now. Maybe they should take that idea and create content out of it(if they haven't already) because I'm sure people who are looking to enjoy their time at the parks and not break the bank even more on food would enjoy learning what places have the larger portions to share with their family.

And yes, going every day to the park and buying 1-2 sweet treats is overboard and them seeing their own weight gain alone should be enough for them to CUT IT BACK!

These were almost exactly a year ago. They definitely had that look of love for each other “back then”. Lots of kindness to each other.

KT had less makeup, hair pulled back, an even color to her skin. Same w spence. Now it’s like we’re looking at the actual proof of what excess junk food an alcohol does to bodies. And a toxic relationship. Even tho they are TOTAL ASSHOLES, I can’t help but feel VERY sad for the lack of joy and health they have now. Must be a very very lonely life.
is it mean for me to say that her eye brows are trying to keep up with her weight gain?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Slockbowser

VIP Member
Yes, he is now 5 going on 16 and no longer likes watching them. lol thankfully. And I am def happy to have found this space...I only wish I knew about this sooner...idk how long this has been around, but I've snark watched them since then off and on until I got too busy.
Can you imagine if you and your family were still watching and she’s talking about trolls nonstop and genital warts? 😳It’s mind boggling

Daphne throwing some shade! Lmao she’s the best
Thank you for thinking of us on your amazing Vegas trip Daphne 🙌❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Which she has confused w “going to Disney the most”. Their treatment of CMs, of the grounds, of the other patrons and their distinct LACK of ANY Disney knowledge (the kids do NOT call the castle the SBC) shows me that they’ve confused quality w quantity…as always.
Just a little reminder of the disrespect KD and Dence both have for Disneyland...

1659821528838.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Absolute Classic... talk about the perfect comeback.
There is nothing these attention seeking, lowlife scum Vloggers hate more than feeling like they are nobody’s (which most of them are with the exception of ATW, OA and a few other decent ones).

"Is it Bill, Alex, Robert or Dylan??"
"Who the fuck is Dylan?"

Last edited:
  • Haha