Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Last year at Disneyland 66th and at WDW 50th, BLAB had frequent crossovers with Disney vloggers with far more subscribers and views. They were so latching on their popularity. This was their strategy for 3 years actually.

Now all they could get to appear on their channel are Dylan and Crazy Tony, whose subscribers and views numbers are no low, they seem to think latching on to BLAB will somehow help them..lol.

I think BLAB will take whoever they can get at this point. They probably blame the Anaheim street gangs for screwing up their sweet relationship they had with Adam the Woo and his orbit.
I agree with you 💯! Just look at all of the relationships they have ruined in under 1 year...

1659982664059.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

@lpha

bahahaha I remember this and re watching just now I had a full out of body cringe experience. If I would have been there experiencing that, I would have complained and demanded either a refund or someone to walk over there and shut them up.

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
This literally baffles me. When I go to Disneyland I take as little as possible so I have less to carry. Debit card, drivers license, lip balm, phone, portable charger. That's it. We know a phone charger isn't in the pleather backpack since they pay good money for the fuel rods. Maybe a change of t-shirt and leggings in cast KKKT busts throgh what she is wearing? Spare hat for Dence in case he didn't "best remove 'em" and and he lost his and his poor Irish/Choctaw head is exposed? Extra Lee prress-on nails for KKKT in case they actually go on a ride and she looses one? I just don't inderstand....
The backpack is probably just full of changes of underwear and string cheese

• Haha
  • Sick

MonicaW42

VIP Member
He was born a basset hound, his mother was human but his dad was all dog.

I had a girl reach into another girls pants at a party, she then smeared it up between my lip and nose. Smelled like pussy and shit combined. I guess I'm lucky enough to say my only dirty Sanchez was from a pretty girl. Kids are fucked up. I really hope Spencer never made other boys smell his poop or asshole, its really rough. He probably made other boys smell his musty balls in high school because his wiener was so tiny.
Look up The Spiderman 😂😂😂

Oh look. An appearance by the racist brothers who refer to people of color as “monkeys”. Even hugged them. Thats why we hate you fuckers
046C3738-0248-49B0-8124-6481D80A7A17.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

thegogans

New vlog around 14:20 - there are several moments where they run into “fans,” take pictures with kids, chat it up with other guests, and KT is hugging anyone and everyone.

While I absolutely think this “unplugged” nonsense is 1. They have been out of ideas but this is a new low. 2. Spencer didn’t feel like editing.

This is 1000% in response to Tattle. With so many people having shared their BLAB stories where these two were cold, rude, bothered, and uninterested - they went to the park at closing in the hope they would capture people coming up and interacting with them.

• Heart
  • Angry

@lpha

If anyone that edits videos, wants to make $100 to any charity of their choice (and I will post the receipt).

One day, would you consider taking the clip from here where Spencer acts like a bad ass (talking about “rocking the cans”, “rocking the microphone”, “rocking the turntables”, etc.) and mix it with him crying when Disneyland reopened?

The most cringe BL&B moment (in my opinion):

YES YES YES, he thinks he's the shit in this video. Wasn't there another set of videos where he's doing or showing graffiti and KT is a total b about it, or unimpressed in his toddler doodle?

• Haha
  • Heart

hoffdog

Chatty Member
So he ditches KT and she doesn’t notice. She gave grandad the slip! LOL.

• Haha
My husband is getting concerned with how obsessed I am becoming with these BLAB threads, but you guys just keep coming up with gold 😂. I can’t look away 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

mrsionew

Gotta love Daphne ♥ This is from her Insta stories. If anyone Googles Best Life & Beyond Adam The Woo, 1st site that comes up is the Tattle Life BLAB thread #21
Screenshot_20220807-174739_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32