Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wow, BLOB proves once again that they know NOTHING about Disney, or it's history. KD thinks these balloons are new.
No KD, these balloons are back from 2017, for Shanghai Disney's Anniversary Celebration... 🎈

1659756761500.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

pestopasta666

Louie posted a vid! Spencer cuts the line!
They also hold the fucking line up while filming, which is so rude!
If it were anyone but BLOB and I was in line behind, I wouldn’t mind if there’s a joiner to a group. They act oblivious but are clearly just entitled, gross assholes.
With warts.

• Haha
  • Heart

disneynana21

VIP Member
Commenting so I can easily find this thread tomorrow morning and enjoy it on my break! Great title!

• Heart

MeekoMamaGaston11

I'm not sure whether or not it's note worthy but while I was catching up on OA's live and Five Fres speculation Sunday, I kept noticing the cross mentioning of them all being friends and talking to each other and catching each other videos, and saying each other's catchphrases. They are able to do that from the comfort of their own live chat spaces...BLAB in stark contrast, has to swim upstream on main street at almost park close, to search out fake and off guard interactions with "friends" or "fans".

• Haha
  • Heart

GriftingAintEasy

OT: After seeing Peter & Kitra go the Academy Museum in L.A. on one of their Ordinary Adventures, I decided to make the trek and come here and see it for myself. This museum is really cool! And in some of the exhibits, there is a surprising amount of Disney history and film used items on display. Being a movie geek in general this place is soo cool, and I am nerding out big time here lol. BLAB wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this 🤣
It's funny how OA makes you wanna go places while BLAB makes you wanna avoid them. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
I'm curious as well, she mentioned that a child got hurt by KTs actions or something to that affect. I'm sure there is alot of things that we are unaware of that Blab has done behind the scenes.
Pretty sure she was referring to Griftbuster's daughter who was also trespassed that day by Security as a result of KT's complaint. Not to mention the daughter and the other kids that were on the ship had to witness KT's insults at her dad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

MonicaW42

VIP Member
Guaranteed they are on my sus list… but what are we being careful about? Unless they are going to go full Vlad…(please do) what is the point? To make themselves feel like they are on the inside? This forum isn’t private…so who gives a shit who is in here?
More of just what you post during lives. They watch this like a hawk to boot people. And to ppl who might accidentally post identifying information. Meh I hope they find me. I’ve been plotting revenge since June 2021 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 30