Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slockbowser

VIP Member
You have NO idea how PAINFUL it is to parse through all his bullshit. If he couldn't hear the sound of his own voice - he might die.

You guys this is beyond anything I could have ever expected from this tattle community! You all have surpassed my wildest dreams of shaking these Mofo’s DOWN in the most talented and funniest ways possible 👏👏🙌🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

GriftingAintEasy

Mind you, she was still living with her husband here and they're talking about doing activities together outside the parks. Also, it's clear that KT has a lot to do with Spencer's poor health. Spencer would like to be more active, but he chooses to sit behind a desk and edit all day so his heffer can have the channel that she's always wanted. Don't ever feel sorry for him. He chose this "best" life.
Fuck that guy, he's an epic douche, I definitely don't feel bad for him, I'll never forget how he spoke to me in a DM on Instagram a while back (before you ask - no, I didn't screenshot the convo, wish I had) he said some pretty nasty stuff and threatened me (all because I was slightly critical of something he said in one of their videos) he's a total hot-head and an 'internet tough guy,' I quite enjoy watching his downfall over the last 2 years, he's getting EXACTLY what he deserves! 😈

• Wow
  • Heart

Slockbowser

VIP Member
While her Peers enjoy gifted stays at the resorts with early entry and character dining she starts posting like crazy about a cookie facial 👎😂 she’s so jealous she can’t stand it

• Haha
  • Heart

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
So she got a free plastic backpack and she’s worn it for a year, a free facial gets a super fake 200 word essay and multiple posts.
If only she was this loyal to her husband.
0C1FF5A0-7084-469F-B36D-BDE8979453A3.png

• Haha
  • Wow

PourTheTee

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but anything called "Fairytale Facials" just sends my ick/creep out meter through the roof

• Haha
  • Sick

MonicaW42

VIP Member
The backpack is always full. Has anyone identified their eBay shops yet? I’m sure they sell the hard to get Disney merch and why the tags are never removed. She wears and sells the same ears. Yuck.
I’ve narrowed down some I’ll order from to test it out and verify

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
are you mocking me Jackprot!?
Nope, I'm using the gif of a famous scene from a movie to convey that it was difficult to understand what you typed.

I want to understand what you were saying, but the way it was written, it is unclear.

[Looks like Tony has left the chat...]

• Haha
  • Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
OT: After seeing Peter & Kitra go the Academy Museum in L.A. on one of their Ordinary Adventures, I decided to make the trek and come here and see it for myself. This museum is really cool! And in some of the exhibits, there is a surprising amount of Disney history and film used items on display. Being a movie geek in general this place is soo cool, and I am nerding out big time here lol. BLAB wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this 🤣

• Heart

La Guera

Ok I’m out for awhile today. Have a plane to catch to Vegas to make some arrangements
Go with glory, @MonicaW42. Safe travels!

Honest to goodness just wondering what could possibly be in this buldging backpack, especially when you are entering the damn park at 11:32PM?!
View attachment 1481518
6 pack of starlight Coke. cheese balls, towel for Spencer's boob sweat, bones of Binky (RIP), three phones (hard to keep all the face accounts straight), chocolate bars. Skinny Girl Margaritas disguised in 32 oz water bottle, Spencer's wallet, list of Tattle Life users, eyebrow stencil and sharpie, vaseline, lipstick. and Disney merchandise to return.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Slockbowser

VIP Member
Hello all! I have been watching from the sidelines for a while and decided today I would make my first post lol. It's kind of like 'my side of the story' and 'I wanna participate in the complaints/realizations' about all these Disney Vloggers lol.

I too, like many of you it seems, once watched and enjoyed BLAB...I would say up until around COVID hit I would watch all their videos and mostly enjoyed their updates about the park. I was also a fan of Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys...occasionally ATW, etc... but these two were my favorite.
KT began to irritate the hell out of me with her 'better than though' attitude, and the constant interrupting of Spencer grew more and more apparent with each new video or live stream. Fast forward to when DTD reopened, my family and I were there and actually saw KT, Spencer and Pixar Charlie! My , then at the time 3 yr old son, was super excited and actually ran over to them as I tried to catch up and yell out at them for their attention. Eventually they did look over and stopped to say hi. But I remember saying to my husband that it seemed like we were bothering them! Charlie was actually very sweet to my son, and seemed genuine when we said hello. KT and Spencer couldn't be less interested in my cute kid fan girling over them, which triggered my mamma bear instinct a little not going to lie...We've briefly met David with FB and actually had a great convo with Mondo before in the past, so maybe that's why I also was a little taken aback by their disinterest. A trip shortly after this encounter, we saw Dylan, whom my son also enjoyed watching. So when we stopped to say hello to him, he briefly looked up from his phone to glance at us and say 'hi' and then continue to shuffle away...another disappointment. So when I read about how ironic it is that he's the only one who is still showing support or even hanging out with BLAB, I wanted to share my little story to show, yeah, he IS just like them.

I know this is a BLAB thread, but now that I've say back and read SO much about all these Disney Vloggers, I have so many other questions and comments lol! Things I've noticed over the years and never had confirmation until now, or felt validated in my thoughts because they're similar to all yours here. Like how disgusting it is that David is SO TURNED ON by Disneyland as a whole, my family and I joke about how if he could he would leave Liz in a heart be and legally marry Disneyland. Or by how absolutely bonkers it was to watch Spencer bawl like an infant about not being able to go to Disneyland during COVID.

Any who, that's my input and to anyone who read thru, thanks for having me. I look forward to
Hi and welcome! Just want to point out had they been live streaming you probably would have gotten a different response so they could have the chance to show everyone how great they are! NOT!! Thank you for sharing your experience!

• Heart