Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dennis Reynolds

Seems like a very high number of new members in the last few days. Some really great first posts though. Either Blabs extra vile behavior lately has been having stans see the light more and more, or a wickedly evil genius plan 🙄 by blab and the besties ( that would make a great band name) to infiltrate tattle 🧐 View attachment 1478996
Everyone is a double agent these days

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
No matter what kind of comments that we make about Spencer here, nothing must hurt his feelings more than when the Tow Truck Driver from Barstow was able to manually take the lug nuts off (without an electronic impact driver) his balding tire after they sat for what seemed like hours waiting…

Just a fantastic moment in their documented history.

Rock the Walls. Rock the Cans. Rock the Dance Floor. Could not Rock the lug nuts.
You KNOW Spencer said the old classic... "I must've loosened it for you" followed up with a dab...

• Haha
  • Heart

Tikitikitiki31

I have been so busy at work and taking care of my dad that I just got caught up! Thanks for lifting my spirits with all the witty posts and that song made me laugh so hard!

• Heart
Oh my god! Just watched Louie’s latest video with the incessant bell ringing. She was downright obnoxious! How could you be so un self-aware? Those other people on the fire engine were clearly annoyed and wanting her to stop. The narcissism is beyond belief 😕😳

• Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
This unplugged vlog is boring and fake. Can’t wait for the woman on the Matterhorn ride asking the name of their channel to either Goggle BLAB or search them on YouTube 😂😂 how embarrassing for them!!

• Haha

primordia

Chatty Member
Wait...what? 😧
Here she goes again pretending to like vegetables 🙄 I don't think Littlefoot found any ranch in the Great Valley.

Spence's art feels like he just took the Stussy S and ran with it.

I can't thank you guys enough for the hilarity today we have some real VIPs here. I hope to buy you guys a drink someday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33