Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to have it in writing one more time for those who might be new...no one on here ever suggested entering their apartment complex. No one posted their apartment number. No one took photos inside the complex. A few locals who drove past in the normal course of their daily activities posted a photo of the sign out on a busy road, thatā€™s it!
The interest in where they reside stemmed from them showing their new apartment and then acting like they were living in one of the exclusive OC beachfront communities when they obviously did not. Their lies caused the interest.
BLAB, (as our plaid hero said) donā€™t play the victim for situations you created. No one here is stalking you. No one cared where you lived until you made it an issue.
Stalking is serious and terrifying to its real victims. I guess thereā€™s nothing you wonā€™t exploit to continue grifting your poor fans.
Excellent post!!
Hey dumbass Dense & BIG Fella...DON'T FILM YOUR RESIDENCE AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!!
The both of you should take all of your thoughts, decisions and life choices and write a book on how to live like stupid people. You would make a fortune...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Brickey didn't even acknowledge BLAB in Dylan's chat. He's probably disgusted at what they did to his pal Adam the Woo and wants nothing to do with those two grifting idiots anymore.
Brinkey was in the chat? If he ignored Blab and they as well to him there is something going on with their friendship.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Excellent post!!
Hey dumbass Dense & BIG Fella...DON'T FILM YOUR RESIDENCE AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!!
The both of you should take all of your thoughts, decisions and life choices and write a book on how to live like stupid people. You would make a fortune...
The judge would have tons of evidence of them filming their apartments, and just about all their whereabouts! They're also "public figures" and it's stated on their social media accounts!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol the crotch water bottle first appeared in the Yosemite vlog šŸ¤£ I'm assuming it was her Walmart purchase alongside the backpack
Oh, i missed it when i skimmed the video. So was she wearing it and the backpack at the same time? Lol...I don't want to have to go look at that vlog again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone here brought up the smell in the car after not showering and no AC. Iā€™m haunted. Iā€™m cringing. Man o man the sausage smell

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thatā€™s a strenuous 1 mile walk from Anacapa Apartments to Best Buy! This witch couldnā€™t handle walking the tram route. You know she hoofed it from the Tustin Marketplace Best Buy Parking Lot (where they parked the Hooptie with the keys in it hoping it gets stolen)
Iā€™d normally agree, but if she has all the sudden become health conscious, sheā€™s the obsessive type that might just go all in (and quit in a month).

or not. šŸ˜Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The judge would have tons of evidence of them filming their apartments, and just about all their whereabouts! They're also "public figures" and it's stated on their social media accounts!
This reminds me of a very (actually) popular influencer who lives near me. She built her house and documented the whole thing and itā€™s VERY easy to spot when driving. Just cause I know itā€™s her house doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m stalking, Iā€™m just trying to go to the freeway. Not my fault she lives right near it in plain sight!
I might be in the OC and at the spectrum/Newport beach this weekend visiting family, better be on alert from a crazy poodle.

• Haha
Yup! Lol sorry for the tit quality but you can see both throughout the video.
I'm sorry - it literally looks like Spence googled - how to dress your 10 y/o child for a trip to yellowstone" and took it to heart.

KY just looks like someone tried to tie up a beanbag chair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry - it literally looks like Spence googled - how to dress your 10 y/o child for a trip to yellowstone" and took it to heart.

Spence: You sure you don't want to buy a CamelBak? Easy access to water.
KT: Nah. I think I want to go for the tied-up beanbag look with this crotch water thing.

I'm dying. I will honestly never see her as anything but that now. For a while, it was the fat Batman but no...no... she's been replaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brinkey was in the chat? If he ignored Blab and they as well to him there is something going on with their friendship.
Their friendship ended when they realized the Plaid Hero is actually Brickey in an "Undercover Boss" disguise, sent on a special mission to destroy their channel....
Screenshot_20220617-144950_Twitter.jpg

Only kidding... no disrespect to Plaid Hero, I'm sure he shares absolutely zero qualities with Adolf Brickltler.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If they both did a video and apologize for things they said and done a lot of the hate would cool down. We all know thatā€™s not going happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

He is living his best 1950's explorer life šŸ˜‚ I swear this man is something else lol....dressed like a giant child in a 50's LL Bean catalog

I'm honestly surprised he didn't add a boy scout sash to complete his look at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Big Fella tried to get his attention a couple of times in the Dylan chat but he completely ignored her grifting ass. . This is likely yet another vlogger friendship destroyed by BLAB.

• Haha
this is funnier than I thought. maybe they should lean into being a comedy channel.

re: the vlogger shot. if you were watching a travel show on television you wouldnā€™t even notice a shot like this, because it fits with the tone. you canā€™t run a channel like Best Life and Beyond where you claim that youā€™re just being genuine and telling-it-like-it-is and then have a shot as artificial as that.

itā€™s why every time he does a ā€œcleverā€ shot like this, it sticks out so terribly. Justin scarred does these too, but he sort of films his videos like a ā€œshowā€ so itā€™s not AS bad (although arguably he doesnā€™t do it well either). Spencerā€™s idea of the content heā€™s making does not match up with the content heā€™s churning out.
I think for me it's like switching between genres. For the cameraman to suddenly pretend that they have no idea that the camera exists is ridiculous, and completely changes the "story". Setting the camera down is a great shot as long as they continue to acknowledge the camera's presence. Acting like there's a second cameraman who just happened to catch some footage of them is conceptually ridiculous.

Sorry, I'm pedantic about stuff like this, lol. Film degree and years of working in film/tv made me a giant pain in the ass to watch anything with, according to my family. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dylanā€™s live chat was actually fun. Heā€™s so dull itā€™s like watching paint dry, but with BLAB and Brickey in the room the trolling was very good. The moderators couldnā€™t keep up. When Dylan was wrapping up I said, ā€œBye Grifters!ā€ and his head nearly exploded. He was distracted and purple with rage. Now THAT is entertainment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.