Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is living his best 1950's explorer life 😂 I swear this man is something else lol....dressed like a giant child in a 50's LL Bean catalog

I'm honestly surprised he didn't add a boy scout sash to complete his look at this point.
He didn't add one but I can!

1655504177163.png

I'm disturbed by how large his head looks there. I swear all I did was add a layer mask to the sash and no other weird photoshopping. That's... creepy. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think for me it's like switching between genres. For the cameraman to suddenly pretend that they have no idea that the camera exists is ridiculous, and completely changes the "story". Setting the camera down is a great shot as long as they continue to acknowledge the camera's presence. Acting like there's a second cameraman who just happened to catch some footage of them is conceptually ridiculous.

Sorry, I'm pedantic about stuff like this, lol. Film degree and years of working in film/tv made me a giant pain in the ass to watch anything with, according to my family. 🤣
Working jn TV still???? Haven't you heard from spencer, vlogging is way way more profitable! Making more than he ever did in his tv career lol

But that is the most annoying part of that whole camera angle, that other than that one moment he is holding it the whole time and it makes no sense. Also they never really walk far away enough to maybe give it a different feel. So all I picture is Spence running up a few feet and placing it. Running back to KT and saying okay Go!

Then running back to pick it up from the ground lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
haha, KT could have at least pretended like she was enjoying the trip
It's a lost opportunity. How fresh would it have been for her to openly acknowledge that this trip wasn't something she was excited about? Seeing her trying to make the best of a trip that wasn't what she was hoping for would have been relatable and interesting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
When Dylan was wrapping up I said, “Bye Grifters!” and his head nearly exploded. He was distracted and purple with rage. Now THAT is entertainment.
That was you? Bravo 👏🏻 I was cracking up at how long it was taking him to delete the comment. Felt like forever.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Working jn TV still???? Haven't you heard from spencer, vlogging is way way more profitable! Making more than he ever did in his tv career lol

But that is the most annoying part of that whole camera angle, that other than that one moment he is holding it the whole time and it makes no sense. Also they never really walk far away enough to maybe give it a different feel. So all I picture is Spence running up a few feet and placing it. Running back to KT and saying okay Go!

Then running back to pick it up from the ground lol 😆
THIS!! This is what I'm talking about How the duck can you enjoy your time in a national park when you are full time trying to shoot a low rent docudrama about man-child and deranged witch. Like - imagine being on the trail behind them - WTF is that twit doing up there?

Like - they can't do the most simple of simple thing without overcomplicating it. Like a nature walk on a trail. Driving an overheating 2nd hand hooptie or stuffing your face. duck MAN - put the camera down!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Watching the new vlog. Did they seriously split a large pizza two nights in a row? Maybe if they were doing one meal a day after the bike riding and the .4 mile hike (Spencer said .4 mile, not me) but they had huge breakfast plates and you know they had snacks all day.

I can't say ever in my life have I ever split a LARGE pizza with just one other person.
My mom and I split a large pizza for dinner earlier this week. And then we got three more meals out of the leftovers.🍕🍕🍕🍕

They seriously eat more food in one meal than I eat in two days. And because I'm a woman, and I don't want this to be able to be read wrong, let me add that it's the reason I recently stopped watching Nate's videos. Watching someone eat themselves to death isn't entertaining. It's just sad. (It also gets me very, very angry about the way we completely ignore mental health issues in America. Eating like that most definitely has a mental health component.)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yup! Lol sorry for the tit quality but you can see both throughout the video.
Oh, how did I miss that? 😅🤣😂...why wear both? That is so weird. My husband and I actually hike and we each just use the one backpack, lol. Hell, my husband has hiked half dome and made it to the top with just ONE backpack. Maybe she has so many snacks, the water bottle didn't fit 😅
* I could never hike to the top of half dome because I am deathly afraid of the cables part. My hands get clammy just thinking about it. What's funny is that my husband is afraid of heights ( couldn't handle the Stratosphere in Vegas) and yet had no problem with half dome. I have no fear of heights and yet half dome freaks me out. Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My mom and I split a large pizza for dinner earlier this week. And then we got three more meals out of the leftovers.🍕🍕🍕🍕

They seriously eat more food in one meal than I eat in two days. And because I'm a woman, and I don't want this to be able to be read wrong, let me add that it's the reason I recently stopped watching Nate's videos. Watching someone eat themselves to death isn't entertaining. It's just sad. (It also gets me very, very angry about the way we completely ignore mental health issues in America. Eating like that most definitely has a mental health component.)
Haha yes- my fiance and I do order a large vegan pizza on occasion, eight slices typically last us 2-3 meals =]

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Lip Smacking have taken BLOB’s video down- I can’t find it. Can someone check ? Maybe it’s just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Lip Smacking have taken BLOB’s video down- I can’t find it. Can someone check ? Maybe it’s just me.
Yup. Still there. Thank you for making me look. I gave the video another thumbs down and all but one comment another thumbs up seeing as how I'm logged into a secondary account right now. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
THIS!! This is what I'm talking about How the duck can you enjoy your time in a national park when you are full time trying to shoot a low rent docudrama about man-child and deranged witch. Like - imagine being on the trail behind them - WTF is that twit doing up there?

Like - they can't do the most simple of simple thing without overcomplicating it. Like a nature walk on a trail. Driving an overheating 2nd hand hooptie or stuffing your face. duck MAN - put the camera down!
Yes!!! They both just absolutely SUCK! In all of the couple vloggers that I have seen, at least one of them has an outgoing, upbeat personality. Not these two, boring as hell, idiots!

She always goes "all in" for like a week or two tops.
For the internet, it's a week or two but behind the scenes I bet it's barely a day 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.