Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so irritating to see her use whatever she can to change the narrative especially after the shit show that happened yesterday

Reactions: 22
Judge: Are you sure you don't want to get that restraining order against Spencer instead like you tried to years ago until he convinced you not to?

Reactions: 25
To be clear, I would sue the FUCK out of the school district if I found one of my child’s nurses posting pics of them on social media w out my permission.

Reactions: 29
I REALLY hope she has gained permission to share these photos. I am assuming the law in California is similar to the ones here - you must have permission to post pictures online - including permission with whom to share them with. ESPECIALLY for special needs children.

Reactions: 29
What a manipulator! This is to counteract all the negativity..she Is trying desperately to prove to her stans that she's a loving and caring person! Don't think so! She is sick!

Reactions: 28
They are both miserable in that Yosemite video. Dencer was really trying to enjoy it, but KT was just unhinged over it all. She's a mess.

What a manipulator! This is to counteract all the negativity..she Is trying desperately to prove to her stans that she's a loving and caring person! Don't think so! She is sick!
She posts stories about other women's men wanting her to how much she loved her job with children???? She isn't only vile, she's unhinged. She just keeps topping herself.

Reactions: 26
She posts stories about other women's men wanting her to how much she loved her job with children???? She isn't only vile, she's unhinged. She just keeps topping herself.
She doesn't know what to respond to..she wants to respond to every comment here all at once! Lol.. People must be like, "hmm this is weird!"

Tony, dude, just go. You’re not going to become a thing. We don’t care about you. You don’t get your own page. We don’t waste our breath on you. You’re a nobody, a never has and never will.
A little conspiracy if you will... What if Katie has been chatting with Tony and Katie wants to leave Spencer for him? Man, this would really be a soap opera if that happened!

Reactions: 26
Hey what was the site we can look at Instagram on when you are blocked by someone?

Reactions: 12
In a glaring showcase of Dense's poor editing skills, throughout the video you see KT both with and without her black press on nails in consecutive shots. The fact that these black olives on her fat fingers stand out on a good day should've been glaringly obvious to Dense. His eyesight may be going more and more each day with his old age.

The only time she seemed to really enjoy being there was *shocker* when she was eating!

Reactions: 24
These are all so sweet and interesting

-My husband is super supportive and we have the cutest high maintenance dog in the entire world
-Hubby has a 401k and stock options
-Can afford a two bedroom luxury apartment in OC, without grifting
-I’m the biggest I’ve ever been in my life at 135 pounds with 10 weeks left in my pregnancy (it’s a boy!)
-We cook at home with favorites being Thomas Keller recipes
-We landscaped and planted both front and back gardens for my mother to get creative outside time during Covid

Attachments

Reactions: 36
Honestly, in my mind with these two, every accusation is a confession. It, sadly, would not surprise me if she did every awful thing she highlighted others doing in her many IG posts with the kids when she tries to bring sympathy for herself. I'm certainly not making any definite claims, but just going on their track record of lying about every. single. thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.