Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone has posted this. Sus?
I like how they think BLAB is very good friends with all these other vloggers.

This is what I don't get about stans. Common sense goes completely out the window and they become totally blind to who these people are.

I also like how that comment is almost hidden with so many downvotes. I kind of want to go add my own.

Reactions: 21
Lmfao but they don’t read here. Riiiiight

Reactions: 18
I don’t get it! If you want the Mickey, buy the Mickey!
Did she really need to make a dozen stories about her stupid flashlight?!

Reactions: 21
Every time she says she eating something healthy, she’s not
She needs some serious education about what foods to eat when trying to lose weight

Reactions: 20
I swear this is KT!
So - it's a stan who's taking "marching orders" from KT!

Next time - massage the verbiage and trim most of that - you're giving yourself away way way way too easy.

Oh KT - the people you trust - the people "helping" you are doing you no favors and can't keep things to themselves.

Honestly - at this point - I don't know it it's intentional - like they are purposefully sandbagging you (it sure looks like it) but in any event - you are trusting the wrong people.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think anyone has posted this. Sus?
"These stories about KT being drunk, she doesn't even drink alcohol."

DING!

"She is quite open about their living situation and her difficult, long divorce."

Open? When did she admit she cheated on her husband with Spencer? Plus there's the fact Matt didn't file until this year (01/31/2022)...

"And these comments about them being Trumpsters, doesn't seem like that to me. It doesn't make a person bad if they have different political opinions than me."

Political opinions can be criticized, especially ones that are hating someone for existing.

DING!

"The incident on the Columbia looked to me very much like harassment."

Ah yes, because saying, "Don't send these grifters any money," when someone is filming your child and violating Disneyland's rules is harassment... Not.

"Have fun researching these channels."

Oh, we do. Lots of fun.

https://giphy.com/edd97U2UQS87u

Reactions: 26
Even though it wasn't her photo/post, I thought it was weird she shared a post with two of the hard floats from Clarabelle's...that was the whole post.
Either she is very bad at this (obviously) or she doesn't realize the "hard" in hard float means alcohol.

Reactions: 17
Posting my 100th post on Tattle Life
I can’t think of words to relay how much fun I have had reading everyone posts.
Clever, heartwarming, funny come to mind but there is so much more.
Piecing together posters likes and dislikes, learning through posts so much about everyone.
I am not the type of person who signs up and posts anywhere. Heck, I just created an Instagram account a couple of months ago!
The dislike I have for these 2 individuals (BLAB) drove me to this sight and I am so happy to find so many like minded people.
Thank you all for so much interesting reading

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Wonder how this person would defend what they did to Adam? Lol

Reactions: 19
Twiddle dum and twiddle dee might want to be careful going back to Vegas , last night there was a fight on freemont street ending in gunfire.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.