Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NewMember2020

A lot of the content here is funny af. I do skip most of the really mean stuff and choose to participate/comment on the funnier “quirks” like the hot plate chicken or mini fridge and keurig.
I agree, a lot of it is very funny. My wife literally thinks I'm nuts as I'm laughing out loud to something I read here. Cruising along to a weekend getaway in the hooptie mercedes, with the keurig in tow is one of the funniest.

We all know Little Round/Dence are big time lurkers in here as confirmed, once again in the live. I think she made reference to the asymmetry of her jaw which coincided with our criticism that it looks f'd up when she uses filters (that was the whole TMJ talk). Also, Dence addressed our speculation that Mama Emmons owns his Malibu pad by referencing how he worked so hard to get it, yada, yada, yada. He puts me to sleep from boredom when he goes on and on and on about anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Yoursh

VIP Member
Last night was my night to work crowd control for Fantasmic ( not my favorite thing to do). For the 9pm show guess who came walking up around 8:40 to the reserved seating asking to be allowed to enter. Yes everyones favorite disney duo Spencer & KT. I didnt have to interact with them but was within earshot of them and could here the conversation they where having with another CM. They said security said it wa sox that they were seating in the reserve dining area. They asked for Jeremy who wasnt working that area (not even sure he was working last night). The CM and a newer security guard in the area had told them, they arent sure what they were told but without a pass for the area they wouldn't be able to enter. They ended up walking away and looked a little upset. Talking to the CM and security ( who have no idea who Spencer & KT are) I explained who they just encountered . They actually thought they were a father and daughter which made me laugh.
I think Jeremy's supervisors need to be made aware of the situation. This is getting ridiculous.

• Heart
Spencer revealed that Katie uses that old Binky pillow as a back rest; well, isn't that symbolic! She's just like Christopher Moltisanti.

3.jpg

Now Spencer said he has no idea how the restaurants prepare for the coked up food tour to arrive. It isn't that hard Spencer; the tour has a schedule and the restaurants know when the tour will show up! I guess Suspender has never heard of reservations.

Katie and Spencer are pissed we called them out for not following the dress code. Then she lied that the tour company said they only don't want you to wear a bikini...

Look at this Katie!

Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 8.42.59 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Grift These

That is 100% on Spence. They all could easily top 20K views each. But no - his dumb ass insists on basically spamming their subs.

Not everyone logs in every single day and watches every single video. Stan X logs in today - and is only going to watch one - maybe two.

Looking at that screen shot - they uploaded 7 videos in 7 days. Dipshit. That's NOT HELPING SPENCE.

100 bucks says he did it because they are about to go radio silent for a few days - to pretend to camp or some shit.

SPENCE - LISTEN - If you have SEVEN FUCKING VIDEOS - wait a few days. 5 Vegas Videos?!?! None of that shit was time sensitive - you could have scheudled those to pop over the next TWO weeks - give your stans time to watch them all - not split between. you would have WAY more views for longer - you know - for revenue.

Jesus - uploading a bunch at once or quickly isn't tricking the algorithm or whatever bull shit you believe. Stop shitting on your own channel. Look - you're about to go camping for what 2-3 days (lol). No Doubt you will try to milk that into 4 videos. Fine - don't uplaod them back to back to back. You can make that last 2 weeks - and sprinkle in some more redundant Disney shit. Between what you are about to shoot and the shit you uploaded over the past week - you could have push that out over 3-4 weeks. Give you stans time to watch them all - and what's great about that - the more views and likes the first video gets - the more likely the next one will pop and so on. But no - you have to just spam it all.

it's actually kinda amazing to watch a channel with 90k+ subs - monetized - with seemingly unlimited content - set themselves on fire and burn it all down.

PS - Maybe - not every little trip or thought is worth 4 fucking videos - maybe take the time and make one really well edited long video of something - a long watch time is better than a bunch of 30 second views.
C9DA4BDF-E2F3-49FE-8862-23701E357A08.png

Look at these numbers from 2 years ago??? Why haven’t they quit yet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
Has anyone ever met these 2 and actually said something to them (other then the grifter situation)? I was just thinking as I painfully skimmed their new video, how with most of the "well known" vloggers I have watched, people throughout the video wave, say hi and acknowledge them. With these 2, I NEVER see that. I'm sure it's happened, but if so not in the last month or so since I found them, at least not that I've seen. I'm just curious if they have more confrontations or "confrontational phrases" said to them then greetings and need to constantly edit them out. Or do people just ignore them because they aren't worth the time? They obviously aren't liked so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before things escalate and I hope when it does, another vlogger is nearby to record it because I am sure it would be epic.
Just a fair warning to anyone and everyone - this is exactly what they want - a confrontation in the park - so they can play victims. (not directed at you @justpassingtime )

They would love nothing more than someone to say something mean to them so they could blow it WAY out of proportion (again).

Then they could play up how they were stalked (like Spence stalked KT) and it would all play into their victimhood. Do not engage them.

They would love nothing more - then they could make another "what really happened" video - cause - they need the views.

• Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
Their livestreams are seriously pointless, just like everything else they do. I can't imagine anyone wanting to continue chatting with them in a private livestream. It's just a continuation of the same boring crap. But you know their stans...it's probably the highlight of their day...poor unfortunate souls!

Recap. Again, strap in folks. They gave us lots to talk about!

Where to even begin with these two and their trip to “near Vegas”…the very start of the thread we were treated with the special foodie tour where they dressed to the nines. I wish I were being serious there. Going to four very fancy Vegas restaurants, they decided to go “comfy” and wear shorts, tennis shoes, and she went with clothes she’s worn all trip…literally the same outfit. They were as excited for their shared community food as their guide was to sniff his fingers…

Next we were treated with another trip to the Bellagio (where they earlier tried their hand at gambling losing $100 in a penny slot). They showed off the seasonal flair. And they ate. The highlight of this bit of gorging was a cake shaped like a plant. KT had a hard time cutting it with a knife, so of course she went in with her fungus filled fingers. At this point, we are convinced it gives her some type of perverse pleasure.

The (possibly) final Vegas video we were gifted with featured Dense bribing KT with churros as long as she got through the torture of more mansplaining from Dense on old Vegas. Since this is apparently a topic KT cares deeply about, one would think she would be excited to see and to learn. Not so. Much of it could be do to Dense having no real clue about old Vegas as he showed some of the older slot machines and stared longingly at a neon cowgirl. After KT had suffered enough, they went to Therapy! Not the therapy they perhaps should explore one day, but an eatery where KT would finally get her basket of churros. One bite in and she was convinced…BEST CHURROS EVER!!!

They were nice enough to attempt to like and reply to YouTube comments for a change and did that for a grand total of…two videos. Their latest video, the walk down infamous Fremont District, as of this morning (6/8) had zero interaction at all.

Thanks to Tattle detective work, and KT’s watch showing the actual date, we were able to piece together much of their trip despite their best efforts to keep it hidden. Since they have been back from their trip, there have been no Patreon updates. She has made mention specifically of no longer wearing her watch and Dense, for a day at least, actually wore sunglasses that hit his ginormous head.

In the latest WHW, we heard lots of lies but we did learn KT injured her jaw eating so many damn gummies!

Also we are still missing our fearless leader @Lalo Salamanca Hopefully Lalo returns to us soon!
@Lalo Salamanca Please come back! 😩

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
I think in Disney’s haste to get staff levels back up a lot of the training suffered. There’s a difference between an employee and a cast member. A person sticking their tongue out in a bathroom photo while wearing a Disney uniform is definitely an employee. Thankfully there are still many amazing cast members out there, hopefully they rub off on the others.

• Heart

The Real Deal

VIP Member
I don’t want to police anyone, but maybe we should all take a beat when it comes to missing users. This is kind of a toxic site so if people need to take breaks from here, we should wish them well and move on.
Yes, breaks are needed and sometimes life happens and other things take precedence. I do miss Lalo though. He's a great contributor here and hope he comes back sometime. But definitely not trying to pressure him.

• Heart

hoffdog

Chatty Member
As her gut makes her boobs look smaller, and Spence’s boobs make his gut look smaller, they’ll finally reach tit equilibrium and perfect androgyny, after which they will be impossible to discern from one another. And they’re combined gas will propel them into a perfect eternity. A constellation of absolute, disgusting perfection.

• Haha

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
Man, I feel bad for people that are getting caught up in the BLOB orbit.

When she is dumb enough to tag an employee for special treatment. Oof.

I'll quote here "We take these matters seriously. Even the appearance of preferential treatment by a cast member is a problem."

Man - can you imagine loosing your job for BLOB?? I'm sure BLOB will help these folks pay the bills. Right?

• Haha
  • Sick

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
Dumb question, what are we looking at here? Is this a Big Fella CM friend?
That would be the Disneyland Security Employee that our friends tagged on social media (a monetized one no less) to imply said cast member let them stay in the parks after close for special treatment and video (that is also monetized).

You see - giving someone a "magic moment" is encouraged. However - special treatment for a commercial entity is a problem - a big one.

• Angry

diskneelvr

VIP Member
I haven’t caught a livestream in a while but I noticed tonight Spencer was extra red aggressively “man-splaining” everything. He was getting PISSED just like a grumpy old man does when someone tries to move the conversation along to something else.

They are so toxic for each other it’s like watching a train wreck!

• Haha

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
Of their 8 last Videos, only 1 has topped 20,000.

View attachment 1333259
View attachment 1333263
That is 100% on Spence. They all could easily top 20K views each. But no - his dumb ass insists on basically spamming their subs.

Not everyone logs in every single day and watches every single video. Stan X logs in today - and is only going to watch one - maybe two.

Looking at that screen shot - they uploaded 7 videos in 7 days. Dipshit. That's NOT HELPING SPENCE.

100 bucks says he did it because they are about to go radio silent for a few days - to pretend to camp or some shit.

SPENCE - LISTEN - If you have SEVEN FUCKING VIDEOS - wait a few days. 5 Vegas Videos?!?! None of that shit was time sensitive - you could have scheudled those to pop over the next TWO weeks - give your stans time to watch them all - not split between. you would have WAY more views for longer - you know - for revenue.

Jesus - uploading a bunch at once or quickly isn't tricking the algorithm or whatever bull shit you believe. Stop shitting on your own channel. Look - you're about to go camping for what 2-3 days (lol). No Doubt you will try to milk that into 4 videos. Fine - don't uplaod them back to back to back. You can make that last 2 weeks - and sprinkle in some more redundant Disney shit. Between what you are about to shoot and the shit you uploaded over the past week - you could have push that out over 3-4 weeks. Give you stans time to watch them all - and what's great about that - the more views and likes the first video gets - the more likely the next one will pop and so on. But no - you have to just spam it all.

it's actually kinda amazing to watch a channel with 90k+ subs - monetized - with seemingly unlimited content - set themselves on fire and burn it all down.

PS - Maybe - not every little trip or thought is worth 4 fucking videos - maybe take the time and make one really well edited long video of something - a long watch time is better than a bunch of 30 second views.

• Heart

OK_Groomer

VIP Member
Not to give away the farm here - but.... there is a Superbestie that is most certainly NOT from Tattle. And most certainly does NOT like their antics and likes to keep tabs on their bullshit.

The best part - they think it's a real friend - a "OMG HEY X" when they join a live stream.....

• Wow
  • Heart

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
Here’s how I see their camp out going. Que Spencer mansplaining how everything works like he’s an expert 5 minutes after it was explained to him for the first time.
308DB8A0-D454-4587-98F6-3EDAA9CB6304.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29